Sponsored

My dealer says Bronco order banks will not be opening until 2024 MY.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, or Raptor’s being built and delivered in six months with a lot of the same features as my 18 month Wildtrak order.
They already have too many broncos sitting in storage lots. There’s literally no place left to house those Raptor fender flares.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If so, does this mean my 2023 is a Limited Edition of sorts? Certainly a rare model compared to past and future builds based on scarcity? This would certainly help ease the pain of waiting 2 years plus 3 months of reservation holding.
Take your knobs with numbers and consider that your win.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This whole thread is just nonsense.. your dealers don't know jack shit..ford has not said jack shit..the reservation list is an absolute joke and does not exist....nobody has a clue what is constrained and what's not...its all a guessing game . The only thing your dealer should say is take another drink🍻
Calm Down Calm Horse 😂😂

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not having read the entire 12 pages (so far!) of this thread,
1) Ford doesn't know what it's doing,
2) Ford's customer relations sucks. Setting up a customer-care section with actual information would make a huge difference
3) The value of all Broncos is (or should) shooting up. Expect obscene ADM markups, even with 2023's expected recession. "Inflation," you know!

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never understood why these long termers just didn't reorder in late 21 early 22. Now they're stuck with not much chance of that option till 24 orders start. You did the right thing.
I didn't order from Granger, because it would have cost me more with shipping to AZ compared to a dealership here.

But, Granger, and Granger's customers, didn't get screwed over until Ford changed the allocation formula for 2022. Ford was pretty fair with the original allocation formula, because it was mostly weighted on BRONCO orders, not FORD orders..

So, let's say I ordered from Granger and got in on the original $2k under price. Then my Bronco would have cost $28k.

If you reordered immediately after it was clear that allocations had changed, that bronco would now cost $30.8k, if if you waited a couple months, then add another 2k. I certainly wouldn't be tempted to pay an extra $4800 for the privildge of switching to a worse, less communicative dealer.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree, or Raptor’s being built and delivered in six months with a lot of the same features as my 18 month Wildtrak order.
We have the same reservation and order dates...hope we can get it by the summer which makes 2 years.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have the same reservation and order dates...hope we can get it by the summer which makes 2 years.
I think you're close and it should/could happen. My res will be just short of 2 years when built and it's a base 2 door Man-Sasquatch, so here's hoping you guys are in a upcoming round of builds too.

Sponsored

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well im fine with that I guess. I actually got my build in last week after waiting 2 years total but had to pass because I refused to pay a 10% interest rate on good credit. My dealer told me the lowest they're getting for a 800 score was 7.99%. I have a trade in that I have a little over a year left so im going to sit on that until the MY24 begin. Hopefully I dont wait as long. Whoever wants my build, its at Citrus Ford in Ontario Ca. They are charging a markup now.​

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well im fine with that I guess. I actually got my build in last week after waiting 2 years total but had to pass because I refused to pay a 10% interest rate on good credit. My dealer told me the lowest they're getting for a 800 score was 7.99%. I have a trade in that I have a little over a year left so im going to sit on that until the MY24 begin. Hopefully I dont wait as long. Whoever wants my build, its at Citrus Ford in Ontario Ca. They are charging a markup now.​
You should of done a little credit shopping I got way better than that last Friday with a lower score.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the order banks are indeed closed until 2024 I see Ford producing a bunch of 4 door 2.3L 10 speed in base, big bend, and OBX for dealer stock to keep the lines busy. I would prefer that they cranked up 2 door production as well. Hopefully those that have been waiting the longest will get their trucks this year.

I ordered Bronco #2 before my second reservation from August 2021 expired. #2 is a 4 door Badlands SAS Lux 2.7 with hard top and tow, basically every constraint. My employer wanted a Bronco to replace his wife’s Rubicon and I had a reservation that I wasn’t using. My dealer will force me to buy it then sell it to the company I work for due to the name match policy, so the state will collect sales tax twice on the deal (About $4K). It’ll be interesting to see when it gets built.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should of done a little credit shopping I got way better than that last Friday with a lower score.
Agreed, shop that rate! My buddy bought a VW Atlas Cross Sport last week and got 4.99% for 72 months from his local credit union. I was seeing rates from 5.69% to 6.99% in most places. My commercial rate currently is 7.5-7.75%, which is always higher than a consumer rate. I wonder if the dealer in Ontario was demanding that @KnappyRedd use their financing and were marking up the rate to increase their net profit. Think outside the box, like paying cash with a 401K loan, to make it happen.

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im almost thinking because I had it fully loaded with every option and they were honering the price protection and MSRP and I proved my income and had the credit, they would throw a high ass rate at me that I would turn down and they can get more for it from someone else. The rate was from Ford Finance. And I did apply with my credit union. Once they asked for the P.O. and my insurance and license, I called them back to get it and they're like, oh we can send it to them. They call me back and were like, your credit union flat out said no, so I dont think they even tried. All they checked was Ford Finance because I asked did they not try others for a lower rate and the response was, we didnt want to keep running your credit, but you already did. I'll re order with another dealer for a MY24.
Sponsored