Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer is pretty large. It sounds like they have only one person who submits all orders to Ford and she took Wednesday off. So, I worked with a salesguy on Wednesday to create the order, then she reviewed the order and got it ready to submit. Then on Friday I got the final order sheet to review and then okayed it late afternoon. I did not get an email yet, but I'd guess it probably won't be submitted until Monday. Yes, they agreed to MSRP. The salestaff are all salaried and they only sell vehicles at MSRP.
Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I figured that we would at least get an updated order because we had to make changes. I reordered over the phone on the 13th, dealer said everything went in and he immediately got confirmation and it went from a 99 to a 19. With my highly constrained order I am already preparing to reorder for 2023.

broncodog

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered on 10/13 at 11:42 with a signed DORA/WBDO sheet and confirmation email came on 10/15 at 3:45.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Placed my 22, non-res Badlands order yesterday and got the confirmation from Ford today!!

Sponsored

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
No scheduling date as thats based upon numerous factors. Just the details from the spec sheet that I emailed dealer. It included options and a list of terms used once you recieve emails from FMC with status of the order. Be patient. It's going to be a long ride yet.
My confirmation had this attached.
Ford Bronco MY22 Ford confirmation email Base.JPG

I don't know if everyone got this message or if I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My confirmation had this attached.
Ford Bronco MY22 Ford confirmation email Base.JPG

I don't know if everyone got this message or if I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Ordered mine last week, got same email

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that kind of sucks. When I placed my 2021 order I did get a confirmation. But when I converted to 2022 I've heard nothing. For some reason I just figured because we were already in the system as an order it wouldn't notify us again, just like it doesn't notify when people make changes or switch trims.

But it sounds like many of you converted to a 22 and DID get a new email.

Off to a great start! (Not)

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems converting reservations and reordering 21 to 22 is causing the Ford system issues. Walk in cold orders apparently don’t cause issues with the ordering software. Would any of us expect anything different?
same. my dealer tried to place my 22 order thursday and i got the confirmation email friday am. clicked the link, but the ford system had it as a 2021 and wouldnt let me confirm. still waiting now.

Glenn Gray

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Converted my 21 order to a 22 on 10/13 nothing but crickets !

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no confirmation email from Ford since ordering on Friday. We were a 2021 order that was priority 10. I changed it to 99 last month to avoid getting a late 2021 and it is now a 2022 priority 10 order. The Myford account still shows as a 2021 order.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I went in at 9am on 10/13 to resubmit my order. I was the first one they had processed for MY22 and no email confirmation as of yet. I spoke with Ford that afternoon about Ford points and I was told they didn’t see any future orders in my account.…just a cancelled order on 10/13. Ford confirmed there was an order in the system when I gave them the information from the DORA sheet I received that day. Glad I’m not the only one….

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it seems like if you are converting an old 21 order, you might not be getting a new e-mail from ford. just if you are making a new order... not certain, but it seems like they are not doing "update" e-mails...

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my order confirmation email but I've yet to see my order show up on the Ford website under My Account ---> Reservations & Orders (screenshot attached). Anyone else not seeing their order here even if they've received the order confirmation email from Ford?

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 11.14.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 11.16.11 AM.png

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I didn't get any confirmation email from Ford when my dealer entered it in as a 2022, but this morning I checked my Ford account and...

Ford Bronco MY22 Ford confirmation email Screenshot_20211019-053200_Chrome
Sponsored