Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't even pull up the F stick online. Anyone have an online link they could share? I'd rather go get a root canal than talk to the idiots at the dealer parts counter, but it may force me to do that so I can get one.
Sponsored

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't even pull up the F stick online. Anyone have an online link they could share? I'd rather go get a root canal than talk to the idiots at the dealer parts counter, but it may force me to do that so I can get one.
I used this link and had it shipped to me. But please use your due diligence on the part number before ordering blindly. I haven't received it yet to confirm anything.

https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/p-ford-2-7l-engine-oil-dipstick-mb3z6750b

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, all I see is the B stick available online, so I may just order or go drop by the parts department.
Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Now it says today. When it comes in I can tell you if its correct or not.

But it seems to match the first post in this thread saying " The correct stick is PN MB3Z-6750-B "

schlotzj

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand this is mainly a repeat but thought I would share what my dealership parts department advised when I called to order the correct dipstick (MB3Z-6750-B) listed in the forum. The gentleman advised the dipstick ending in B was already replaced with the (MB3Z-6750-F) dipstick listed for the 2022 model 2.7L Bronco. He advised the F dipstick superseded the B dipstick at the beginning of May 2022. He stated the F dipstick is backordered until the end of the month but he placed an order for me anyway. He was checking various databases and stated from what he saw it appears Ford is producing a large amount of these and he believes it is in preparation for a campaign replacement due to the readability issue. He stated the other 2.7L engines in other model vehicles hold 6 quart but the Bronco holds 7 quarts. As many have already said, it appears Ford reused a dipstick from the previous engines not accounting for the additional quart in the Bronco. He stated he would only charge just over cost ($15.15 plus tax) if I purchased before the suspected campaign is issued. If a campaign is subsequently issued afterwards he would then credit my card for what I paid for the dipstick.

Hopefully he is correct and Ford is actually working to fix this issue!!

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad there’s a dealer out there with the care and acknowledgment. Hope a campaign is submitted. This whole thing started back in September so dipsticks crossed it’s done with.

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the (MB3Z-6750-B) dip stick the other day and the oil level reads directly in the middle the two notches. That will be good enough for me to change the oil and fill it back to the middle. Hopefully this new dip stick will be even more accurate.

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked with my Ford dealer, they said the "MB3Z-6750-B" part has been updated to the "-F" part. Back ordered until 7/25/22. But when they punched in my VIN, MY '21, it comes up with the following part for the dipstick:
FT4Z-6750-C
Which he says was updated from the original dipstick...less of a back order on this one, but is it correct?

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked with my Ford dealer, they said the "MB3Z-6750-B" part has been updated to the "-F" part. Back ordered until 7/25/22. But when they punched in my VIN, MY '21, it comes up with the following part for the dipstick:
FT4Z-6750-C
Which he says was updated from the original dipstick...less of a back order on this one, but is it correct?
No I doubt it is. It shouldn’t start with FT4Z at all those are for FWD Nano engines from everything I’ve seen. If you are okay risking it you could order it and prove it one way or the other but doesn’t seem like it would be worth it. Unless they created a 7 quart variant just for 2021’s which makes zero sense.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The group of 60 or so sticks that are now out of stock were -B. Ford decided to change the number for them going forward to -F. It's the same stick the only difference is the suffix. Everyone needs to stop overthinking this. Order MB3Z-6750-F

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The group of 60 or so sticks that are now out of stock were -B. Ford decided to change the number for them going forward to -F. It's the same stick the only difference is the suffix. Everyone needs to stop overthinking this. Order MB3Z-6750-F
I'm just gonna wait until you have them in stock :)

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So is this a recall or TSB? I dropped my Bronco off this morning for its first oil change and the Service guy said that there is no recall or TSB for this associated with my Bronco. He showed me the screen and there was nothing.

dukegsd13

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019-MustangPP2 2005-Superduty 2022-Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just gonna wait until you have them in stock :)
This is crazy. Lol

Ford Bronco New correct dipstick (here's part number) solves 2.7L 7-quarts engine oil capacity / maximum fill amount mystery! πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 5447CEA9-D7F8-4967-9E1B-3E5809B1C08A

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is crazy. Lol

Ford Bronco New correct dipstick (here's part number) solves 2.7L 7-quarts engine oil capacity / maximum fill amount mystery! πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 5447CEA9-D7F8-4967-9E1B-3E5809B1C08A
What's crazy? If you're talking about the number, just forget it exists. That's an engineering number, not the service part number. Almost every number stamped/molded on a part is engineering and the service part may index to that but it won't be the same.

Still in the package.

Ford Bronco New correct dipstick (here's part number) solves 2.7L 7-quarts engine oil capacity / maximum fill amount mystery! πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ mb3e6750bb

Ford Bronco New correct dipstick (here's part number) solves 2.7L 7-quarts engine oil capacity / maximum fill amount mystery! πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ mb3z6750b

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best advice that 30% won’t ever follow. Instead, they’ll question your knowledge, your motives, and then throw in a disparaging remark.

In, 3…2…1…
Sponsored