Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

like I said low volume dealers. I'm not disagreeing that dealers will do below I'm just saying none in Cali like LA and Orange county. Now lets just say you get below MSRP no problem but what about added dealer features and they will get you on rate. See I'm a finance manager at a Ford Dealer do 1 I am Getting D-plan and 2 is we will be making money off reserve for amount finance. Thank you
Yeah dude, charge more for a Bronco because your stealership is in Hollywood...... Get out of here with that BS bro! Here's what you're saying, "Hey guys, there's nothing special about this here Bronco but we're gonna upcharge you for the #gotitatHollywood_package." Sorry, but I have literally zero patience for this kind of elitist crap. A $28.5k vehicle isn't worth $40k just because you're buying it in LA.
2qatkd.jpg
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, really?
All of that makes me feel some customers get what they deserve. I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread and worse that it's even being allowed. Most forums would have banned some of these guys by now.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's wrong with calling someone to the carpet based on their behavior?
Or is that not in style these days?
Nothing at all if you do it with the common courtesy everyone deserves. I don't think "hey big mouth" falls into that.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nothing at all if you do it with the common courtesy everyone deserves. I don't think "hey big mouth" falls into that.
Based on Nestor's comments (did you read them?) he lost my respect. He did that, no one else.
You get what you give. Simple as that.
People need to be accountable for their actions.
Just because you may be offended on me calling him a "big mouth" doesn't mean it wasn't just, it just means you are offended. I don't live my life walking on egg shells.

Last edited:

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m probably cheerleading too much for these guys so I will shut up after this one... I have no dog in the hunt but If you live in California or nearby and the out of state deals don’t work for you for various reasons, Good Lord go to Kearny Mesa in So Cal and Serramonte in Nor Cal.

You. Get. X. Plan. Back.

I have PM’d both of them and they are great guys AND they have the best deal. No brainer! You will be back happy in the Bronco world. You will join that “positive thread” on the forum. You will buy the Bronco Christmas sweater. (If you live in Kettleman City and are half way between them both then go with whoever buys you the best burrito.)
Nobody lives in Kettleman City except lizards, snakes, and fish that hang out in the Calif Aquaduct......but I do like the In and Out there.

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m probably cheerleading too much for these guys so I will shut up after this one... I have no dog in the hunt but If you live in California or nearby and the out of state deals don’t work for you for various reasons, Good Lord go to Kearny Mesa in So Cal and Serramonte in Nor Cal.

You. Get. X. Plan. Back.

I have PM’d both of them and they are great guys AND they have the best deal. No brainer! You will be back happy in the Bronco world. You will join that “positive thread” on the forum. You will buy the Bronco Christmas sweater. (If you live in Kettleman City and are half way between them both then go with whoever buys you the best burrito.)
About that sweater...if it doesn't come in cactus gray w/ a white top Im out :LOL:

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! That’s my In N Out Burger stop on the way to LA!
I'm trying to figure out if there is a better chance of getting our Bronco first or the In N' Out in CO that they've been talking about for a couple of years!

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep you can say whatever you want to say but there are plenty of class act dealerships that aren’t trying to screw their customers for every dollar...
Wow. Just think some dealership brag about MSRP. I think it's great when you see a post on a public forum that says ,Ya look over here we are going to Jack you up and you will like it .

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What.....not even if its true. Oboy sh** Now I'm in trouble.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.