Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder how alternating Red, White and Blue, not sure what the forth color should be, on the rash guards would look?
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can the center hub with the ICON logo be darkened? So it isn’t so bright.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't Icon come out with this wheel in a clear coated machined raw aluminum?? Not everyone wants a black or colored wheel!
I’d like to get them done in a completely clear polyethylene with a rose in the center. Think: legendary bowling ball from the movie Kingpin. Surely there must be a market for that!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking more in line with tint to just darken them, but still show the logo. Dull it down
There's probably a Krylon color for that too :)

Sjortiz

Badlands
First Name
Shailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Introducing Recon Pro from ICON Alloys!

Ford Bronco NEW Recon Pro Wheel with Innerlock and HALO Wheel Armor from ICON Alloys krylon-black

The ultimate wheel for any Bronco, Truck, Jeep or 4X4 SUV, Recon PRO features InnerLock™ D.O.T.-compliant bead-retention technology, replaceable HALO Wheel Armor and aggressive 16-spoke styling.

Ford Bronco NEW Recon Pro Wheel with Innerlock and HALO Wheel Armor from ICON Alloys krylon-black

Recon PRO is initially available in 17 X 8.5" size for popular 5-, 6- and 8-lug applications, including the Bronco's 6 on 5.5" bolt pattern in 0mm or +25mm offset. Available wheel finishes are Charcoal and Satin Black, and come with preinstalled HALO Wheel Armor in Satin Black, with the option to order replacement armor sets in Satin Black or Raw Aluminum.

InnerLock™ is ICON's patented, D.O.T. Compliant bead retention system, making these wheels legal on the street and a beast off-road.

InnerLock™ Technology uses a series of high strength alloy bead retention pins inserted through a thickened section of the wheel to act as a fence to physically prevent the tire bead from being pushed away from the wheel's inner lip. This simple but ingenious solution is patented, lab-tested, and has been trail-proven on the toughest terrain from coast to coast.

FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) No.139 Tire Bead Unseat Resistance Test (modified to 10 psi). Results from multiple tests validated the effectiveness of ICON’s InnerLock technology by exceeding the mechanical limits of the machine (over 7600lbs load) without ever de-beading the tire.

ICON's all-new HALO Wheel Armor system is intelligently designed with segmented quarters, allowing for convenient and cost-effective replacement of individual segments if they incur damage, such as from rock rash.

The segmented design eliminates the need to replace the entire set, providing flexibility and efficiency in maintenance. Moreover, the replacement process is seamless, as HALO segments can be installed or replaced without the necessity of dismounting the tire from the wheel. Crafted from high-grade aluminum, these segments are initially presented in a sleek satin black finish that come preinstalled on the Recon Pro. However, for those seeking a personalized touch, HALO is also offered in Raw Aluminum as a separate part that can be easily customized through painting or specialized coating in any color, offering a truly unique aesthetic.

Here's an informative video showcasing the unique features and benefits of Recon PRO with the InnerLock™ Technology and HALO Wheel Armor features.

RECON PRO KEY FEATURES:
  • Engineered for D.O.T-Compliance
  • Patented InnerLock technology (U.S. Patent No. 11,090,976) provides the ultimate blend of on-road safety and off-road performance, ideal for the “weekend warrior”
  • Bead-retention system features alloy pins that are removable, reusable, and replaceable
  • Hardened bead retention pins utilize a SAE J1926 O-ring seal and are constructed from high strength alloy that is thermochemically treated for extreme corrosion resistance
  • Quick, easy, and safe tire installation and removal
  • HALO Wheel Armor system constructed of high-grade aluminum with 4 individually replaceable segments
  • Aggressive 16-spoke concave styling
  • InnerLock & HALO bolt heads are located inside the barrel of the wheel, protected from rock damage
  • Application-specific dimensions optimize vehicle dynamics and tire clearance
  • Reduced unsprung weight and rotating mass (compared to a traditional bead lock) improves handling characteristics and vehicle dynamics
  • Aluminum alloy construction and 3,200 lbs load rating (4,000 lbs on 8-lug version) provides strength properties that are well suited for off-road use
  • Charcoal or Satin Black powder coat finish

Check them out on our website: Satin Black | Charcoal or your favorite ICON dealer!
I wish these come in negative, I have the rebound pro +10 and when I upgraded to 37 it rubs on the uca, a negative one would give me peace of mine, not sure if 0 would do it for me, possibly but it'd be an expensive experiment haha, Great design tho! I've been loving my rebounds pro

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish these come in negative, I have the rebound pro +10 and when I upgraded to 37 it rubs on the uca, a negative one would give me peace of mine, not sure if 0 would do it for me, possibly but it'd be an expensive experiment haha, Great design tho! I've been loving my rebounds pro
Rebound Pros do not come in +10 offset. Only +25 and 0mm, just like these new Recon Pros. We run 0mm on ours with 37x12.50 tires and have had no issues.

Sjortiz

Badlands
First Name
Shailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rebound Pros do not come in +10 offset. Only +25 and 0mm, just like these new Recon Pros. We run 0mm on ours with 37x12.50 tires and have had no issues.
oh yes, you are right, +25 is what I got, 0 should do it then.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reviving this thread, any plans for this being available in bronze? Or other wheels coming out with the same features?

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the recon pros mounted up with MT 37x13.50r17 mt Baja Legends

Ford Bronco NEW Recon Pro Wheel with Innerlock and HALO Wheel Armor from ICON Alloys IMG_3051

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reviving this thread, any plans for this being available in bronze? Or other wheels coming out with the same features?
No plans for Recon Pro in bronze. And yes there will be more wheel styles that use the InnerLock system, HALO system, or both. These are universally applicable features that we will integrate into any new wheel design for which it is appropriate.

1st7MT

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely interested if more colors like bronze become available.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any plans on making these in 18x9 or 20x9 with a 8x170 super duty lug pattern would love these for my f250 tremor ?
Sponsored