Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine got delivered literal hours before this came out. I cannot pick it up until it is done, but they put me at the front of the line. It was delivered Tuesday, and was at the body shop yesterday by noon. Barring any issues with the glass cracking I should still be able to pick up tomorrow morning.

My dealership, at least, is prioritizing vehicles that are delivered for sale before already delivered units.
That’s fantastic! I’m still “in production” from 4/4 blend week. Not sure when mine will be here. I’m sad, too, bc that great new blue color will be on order starting with the 23’s. Maybe I will sell mine and wait 🙄 I’ve gotten pretty good at it! Ha!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not sure I understand your question, but it is a brand new Field Service Action that was just released days ago. The “C” in 22C12 typically designates it as a “customer satisfaction” "compliance" program rather than a “S” program which would be for Safety.

but to be clear they are saying that the windshield COULD be ejected from the frame in the event of a collision! Certainly not a desirable thing!

Owner letters don’t start going out for another couple of weeks.
I just got my USPS informed delivery notice that mine is at the post office and out for delivery today. They got RIGHT on sending those letters out.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just scheduled my appointment, 7/18. Waiting for a call from the Service Advisor on how long it will take.

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s fantastic! I’m still “in production” from 4/4 blend week. Not sure when mine will be here. I’m sad, too, bc that great new blue color will be on order starting with the 23’s. Maybe I will sell mine and wait 🙄 I’ve gotten pretty good at it! Ha!
Dealer told me I’m delayed because they don’t have the window seal. Back order. No estimate of when.

Sponsored

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll have it done with the other recall when I take it in for warranty work. We are in that time of year here where it rarely rains.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Watch for flying windshields. 😲
Ford has issued a recall for more than 63,000 Bronco and Ranger models due to an issue with the windshield.

In the event of a crash, Ford says that the windshield of the Bronco and Ranger could detach, increasing the risk of injury. A recall notice issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) says there may be inadequate adhesion between the windshield and the body structure, although Ford notes that the specific cause of the issue remains unclear.
https://www.carscoops.com/2022/07/2022-ford-bronco-and-ranger-have-windshields-that-could-detach/

Roger Raimo

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I KNEW IT!!!

I was on a 10 hour road trip a couple weeks ago and there was a whistling noise above 60 MPH that I swear was coming from the windshield and not a weather seal. My build date is March 10th.

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I can get scheduled early.
I’ve been having the same problem with mine. I’m hearing a whistle too. Was having a hard time trying to find where it was coming from

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I’m just being paranoid, but, I’m not sure I want them messing with it. I’ve always been picky about someone messing with my cars.

Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently, my dealer got this recall taken care of between us finishing the paperwork Monday and my pickup today.

Lt. Ron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco 1986 flareside, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checked my VIN, No recalls on that number.......

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very strange. I never heard of a body shop that couldn't do windshields.......especially Ford body shops.
Sponsored