First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lifted Manual Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Heard this same news today here in CO. Texted my salesperson earlier today, and he said he literally just got out of a mtg in which they were told by Ford that if you have hardtop, Sas, or Lux, on your order you will be pushed to 2024. 🤷‍♂️ Base Sas unscheduled order here
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncohJim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well this is not good news. Just got this email from Ashlie at Chapman Ford...
I am a order holder with Chapman as well. I actually emailed Ashlie today to see if I could switch to a hardtop based off what the guy from TC Customs said that the soft top is a constraint. I am just waiting to hear back from her….

danofcrowhill

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Couple of things that pop to mind...........

My PC was changed to a 2 by Ford a couple of weeks ago. I thought PC2 was good and would mean Ford would build it. I did have COVP last year with an e-mail from Ford saying they would built it but never did, it stayed a PC of 10 all year.. Now this year when I did COVP Ford changed to it to a PC of 2. So does this mean I will get built????? or now this news means I won't??????

@Ford Motor Company could you clairify this????????

Second, could they just be doing this because I have seen people post that the dealer just submitted an order for them. In other words Ford is trying to kick those that are trying to skirt the "stock orders only" ( 4dr, BB, OBX, sofites).

@Ford Motor Company could you clarify??????????

Are they literally NOT going to build 2drs anymore. You can only get a hardtop on a 2dr. NO softie option. What the hell is that. Why even show a 2dr at all anymore. The ad should read "ONLY available in a 4DR, like the Sport".

Very confusing. Sure hope @Ford Motor Company plans on giving some kind of communication. ⌚
I'm thinking my 2door just went WAY up in future retirement value

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not to worry, they'll hit us with orders containing automatic transmission and manual transmission options will be pushed to MY24 next week.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally don't believe this at all. Town & Country Ford just released a video that the soft top is now more constrained than the hardtop. Kind of crazy two dealers are saying the opposite of each other. Well not really. Lol.
I am a order holder with Chapman as well. I actually emailed Ashlie today to see if I could switch to a hardtop based off what the guy from TC Customs said that the soft top is a constraint. I am just waiting to hear back from her….
The TC Customs guy (Mitch) messed up… he read it wrong I guess?? Not sure what happened.

The order mix was 85% and the availability was around 67% I believe… that means effectively 18% of hard top orders are getting ignored. I let him know in the YouTube comments that he messed up, but not sure he read it.

At any rate, that video has been delisted so either he read my comment, or someone else told him he messed up. Nice guy and don’t hold it against him… but yeah… definitely was a mistake on his part.

EDIT: Don’t know how to post a delisted video, but here is the Bronco Nation post that has the video embedded. Do NOT follow the advice in the video regarding hard tops!

Last edited:

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base
Time to call up my dealership tomorrow and see if this is true. If it is, guess I'll be keeping the Ranger for a lot longer than I thought I was. Time to go buy that camper shell I've been looking at for the last two years, but haven't bought hoping my September 2020 reservation would be built soon.

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe it. Same clown show that tried to release this legend on OJs birthday until the internet reminded them of that little coincidence. Total hacks.

Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to throw up...

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In all my years dealing with Ford, I have yet to find a dealer that has any accurate idea about what Ford is doing. This sounds like speculation or even a subtle way to get people to walk on their orders… or possibly even a localized dealer allocation thing.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This news doesn’t make sense. We’re two months into MY23 production, there’s too much of the year left for Ford to completely pull the plug on these popular build options. Maybe what is more likely is Ford has ran the math for the year and is now warning order holders who placed orders more recently they won’t get all the options they want in order to make sure there’s enough for the leftover 2020 reservations.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It would be cool if ford just sent everyone an email stating exactly what's going on and where orders stand. This whole telephone game we seem to always play is BS and not something we should deal with in 2023
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.