First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure would like the answer to this one...updated my order (from 21) to Heritage in Nov, this would be a bummer.
If Heritage requires Sasquatch, then no, they will likely not build it unless they give the option to remove sasquatch.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford will provide a $2500 voucher if you change your order to BL, BD, or OBX, drop lux, Sasquatch, and MIC. So what if the order holder has a two door ordered? Can’t drop the MIC on that. Why after all this time Ford couldn’t have worked out a soft top option for the two door in order to get customers their orders is beyond me.

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven’t seen how this affects those of us with Raptor orders. The only things I can see that the Raptor has that is a constraint are hard top & lux. We can’t change to a soft top so that would mean we possibly need to drop down to the high package.
Is there anything else I missing as to how this could impact Raptor orders? Thanks.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We will be talking about it during our livestream Tuesday night, and then we will release a video on it after that.
Thanks Sarah. For those of you who have never watched Tim Bartz's YouTube livestreams (VERY informative!) Sarah is Tim's daughter. Cool your jets, folks.

I think the more likely story is that people (like me) with more constrained builds will have to wait later in the model year for delivery. My current ride is still going (after 15 years) so I will abide.

As other people have described, if you need for a new ride can't wait that long, consider a soft top.

What the commodity constraint data doesn't tell us is some of the constraint overlap. (I do computer modelling for a living, so this probabilistic analysis is how I earn my paycheck.)

Examples:
2-door models have to have a hard top. We don't know how much of the MIC constraint is attributable to 2 vs. 4 door tops.

The Advanced 4X4 and Rear Lockers have to be on all Sasquatch models. So if you have a non-Squatch with those options, most likely there isn't a big constraint.

Everglades and Wildtraks all have multiple constraints in their base builds.

A Sasquatch OBX ordered with MIC and High Package (rather than Lux) and skipping the mod bumper may be the ticket to dodging the commodity delays and getting most of what you want (if Hoss 3.0, the snorkle, and the ACC aren't critical to you.)

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you can’t get a bronco, can’t get a decently equipped f150, can’t get a ranger, can’t get a super duty, can’t get a lightning, can’t get a maverick…. What the hell is going on
MANAGEMENT

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford will provide a $2500 voucher if you change your order to BL, BD, or OBX, drop lux, Sasquatch, and MIC. So what if the order holder has a two door ordered? Can’t drop the MIC on that. Why after all this time Ford couldn’t have worked out a soft top option for the two door in order to get customers their orders is beyond me.
Next week the dealers should have more info. You can call the dealer and ask.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company where does this leave Bronco Raptor orders especially those that keep getting "Production dates" pushed?

Already screwed us when pushed from 2022 order into a 2023 with a price increase and no price protection.

Sponsored

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
take the sas, lux and mic off and we may build you this year... can't give you a time frame, but we promise to try hard (suuurreee...)

don't take it off and you still may get built this year...

so take it off, dont take it off and you may or may not get a build date either way.

really Ford?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company where does this leave Bronco Raptor orders especially those that keep getting "Production dates" pushed?

Already screwed us when pushed from 2022 order into a 2023 with a price increase and no price protection.
Assume the worst.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.