First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every Jeep I've had, and I had a LOT of them, has been called Mistress by my wife because I spent so much time with them. Will see if the Bronco get's the same treatment, maybe not since I'm keeping my 2005 Rubicon Unlimited Wrangler.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect the same mold of person that places cheap plastic chotchkies on other people's vehicles are also the same type that names their own...

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Names can be fun if you want to make other people just a little uncomfortable.

Hey coworker, how was your weekend?

Great! I spent most of it inside 'Brian'. being inside 'Brian' always leaves a big smile on my face. I wish I was inside 'Brian' right now!

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we should all agree to name our Bronco and slap the name on the fender like the heeps. But only to make fun of the jeeps. Give them names like "Glen" or "Bob" and have that on the side.

jeep guy- "this is my 2018 rubicon, Titty Twister

bronco guy- "this is Glen"

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only if I had two or more Broncos in order to differentiate them. Then they would be named Orange and Area 51.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My names are for my personal enjoyment. Chainmail like chotchkies places an annoyance on others. Not by game.
I suspect the same mold of person that places cheap plastic chotchkies on other people's vehicles are also the same type that names their own...

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've always named my cars after a song. Kind of like how you name a boat. I don't plaster it anywhere.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Meh..I don't advertise it and don't really remember how it was decided upon, but "War Machine" somehow stuck. 🤷‍♂️

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those that name their vehicles, do you actually use those names? Do you say to your boss “Hey Carl, I have to leave early today because I have to drop off Miss ‘Ol Blue Belle for her oil change this afternoon”?
Yep, but only for her close personal friends. 😉

Sponsored

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never did until my youngest started calling my white 05 Magnum R/T the "speedboat". It was called that for a year or so until my boys got me to get a personalized tag that said "Danger" and it became the "danger wagon". The it was swapped out for a green 08 2dr Wrangler cleverly named "the green machine". That was swapped out for a 16 4dr Wrangler that was again called the "danger wagon". My youngest initially named the Bronco "the chonky broncy" but it has lately been referred to as either simply "the Bronco" or the "danger wagon". So, do I name my cars? Not really, but they do seem to get nicknames.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never name my vehicles, been to busy raising my children. They are grown now and have left the nest. So my big, sturdy, green bronco will be named Fiona.
It is really not a big deal if you name your bronco or not. There are more important things in life to worry about.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Named mine Billy. After the Clint Eastwood movie Bronco Billy. One of my personal favorites, not to everyone's taste. One quote in the movie that I've taken to heart because it's totally relevant to life:

Lorraine Running Water:
Do you understand what Bronco Billy and the wild west show are all about? You can be anything you want. All you have to do is go out and become it!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only vehicle we've ever had in the extended family that was named was o'yeller. You can probably guess why. Many years later it got painted black but was still called o'yeller.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To each their own...never cared what others do as long as they mind their own.
According to FMC my Bronco has a vin# assigned and I in good faith ordered a new Oregon plate....But I am still not convinced they have started the building process or it even exists.
If I ever am blessed to see it parked on my acreage.... after paying a small tax/fee I will be swapping plates and My Oregon Bronco will be named WILE -EC.
Already have the new Bronc's vanity plate on my old F250 which has been called 'Ed' for 20 years.
So technically Ed is incognito for the next unknown number of months while Ford does whatever?
Sponsored