Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, ton of folks coming out the woodworks giving there speeches on how they “now” hate Ford for “botching” the release.
If it’s that easy to jump ship for them, they were never really on board to begin with
Exactly. My dad owned a ‘91 bronco when I was growing up so it’s always been a special car for me. Plus I was born the year the last model was made before the new one so I’m very excited to get my hands on this new part of the bronco family!!
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bait and switch how
X plan, no x plan. Dealership change allowed, only one change allowed. (Now two). September B&P, no B&P. Things like that.

And I'm very understanding. Can't even imagine the man hours involved for the B&P. So I can let that slide.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
how long have u been a rock star?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this thread is too positive. i don’t like it. ?????
Still super excited
X plan, no x plan. Dealership change allowed, only one change allowed. (Now two). September B&P, no B&P. Things like that.

And I'm very understanding. Can't even imagine the man hours involved for the B&P. So I can let that slide.
Still super excited just to be clear!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The vehicle is amazing in person and it offers so much more than the competition can. i love that its a reality and I don't have to buy a vehicle from a foreign car company to get a topless SUV!

Really looking forward to getting back offroad as well as it has been too long.

I just want people to think about their lives and how much changes in a year from their plans. Everyone keeps yelling Ford changes everything day to day and slow trickles of information, but in the end there is more information at an earlier stage than any other vehicle Ford has ever launched. If anyone is complaining about things changing, think positively and say Ford is trying to get out information as soon as they can and maybe things change over time and they have to adjust.

Still...just cant wait to be driving topless and doorless next summer in an American vehicle made in America, designed in America with the profits going to an American company. Looking at you you Dutch Italian posers

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No more botched than other new vehicle releases. Me get even be better than C8 corvette release. About same as C7 corvette release.

None of this is upsetting me. Patiently waiting to order my Bronco. I don’t need it but really want it.

Sponsored

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had been looking for cars for ~4 months when they announced the new bronco. Sure Ford could have handled this distribution better, but I still get that same excitement when I see it. As long as I don't B&P myself out of my price range I'm still so excited to drive my Bronco.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
Here ya go:

So I was having lunch with my wife, her mom, and her brother. Something comes up about the brother needing a tow and I joke with my wife that "if I had a Bronco I could". So, then we start talking about the Bronco. Now, keep in mind that my wife JUST agreed for me to get one the other day and no real world number were discussed.

Mother in law: What kind of gas mileage do they get?
Brother in law: Oh, it can't be good, that's for sure.
Me: Smiling but looking down and pretend acting discreet "Hey man let's all shut the hell up right now" while eyeing my wife
Brother in law: Oh ha well I don't know.
Mother in law: So how much is the one you want?
Me: What's with all the questions man! Well, the deal with the dealership I'm talking to is in the low 30's! Hey look football! (looks up at the TV at Buffalo Wild Wings)

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still super stoked about the new Bronco.

My original plan was to go with one of the reds. But I pivoted.

Now I'm going with Oxford White and having it custom painted to be Two-Tone. Already have a painter lined up with an 18 month guaranteed price estimate of $6350.

Gonna paint the hard top White, leave the sports bars, interior back door, interior side doors, and hood white.

Then I'm painting the side panels and exterior doors and the hood hump either, Chili Pepper Red or Ember Red. If not red, I found a really nice Forestry Green to do that with.

The color can change depending on what the Bronco looks like in person, but the decision to paint it is final.

No lack of X-Plan, invoice deal, minor delay, or MAJOR delay is going to break my stride.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great news!
Today, I did not spill coffee all over my rug leaving an unremovable permanent stain. That happened Thursday. It was good coffee too.

Fortunately, I drank all of my coffee this morning. No spill!

Also, since I cannot get the X-Plan, B&P is totally unnecessary. I will only get the base 2-Door Manual with nothing on it. That is all I can afford.

Did I do this positivity thing right?
Sponsored