Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Over the last 24 hours? Where have you been over the last three months?

I can feel the tension on this forum through my screen. Everyone is excited which is why we have blow ups like yesterday.

Everyone wants their Bronco and the trickle stream of information from Ford, a lot of which hasn't been good, is driving people up the wall.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I positively hate this last minute shenanigans.

OP
OP
JordSrsly

JordSrsly

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Over the last 24 hours? Where have you been over the last three months?

I can feel the tension on this forum through my screen. Everyone is excited which is why we have blow ups like yesterday.

Everyone wants their Bronco and the trickle stream of information from Ford, a lot of which hasn't been good, is driving people up the wall.
I’ve been very aware of all of the negativity in this forum for quite some time now, but it seems like in the past day it’s escalated to a new level. We’re staying positive in this thread bud!!

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to stay positive! Given the lack of communication from Ford and what feels like a bait and switch, its hard to keep that glow alive right now.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I find the incessant whining really annoying. It's worse when it is sparked by speculation, misinterpretation or assumption. I get disappointment when things fall differently than one would like, but I just can't get worked up over stuff I can't control. I can buy a bronco or walk away. That simple. Whatever I do, I won't look back and wonder what if. Life is too short.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
I agree, ton of folks coming out the woodworks giving there speeches on how they “now” hate Ford for “botching” the release.
If it’s that easy to jump ship for them, they were never really on board to begin with

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw it at SuperCel East-Pics on here can't compare. A51 looked amazing.
Not sure about all the bitching-
Come Friday you can price a Bronco and SHOP it BEFORE converting to a sale. This Forum gives you the comparative tools to do that.
Sponsored