Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) Ford Fusion's, yes 2, his and hers, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question for my Wildtrak brothers and sisters.....I reserved 7/30, so I already knew I was going to be pushed out some time back. I stuck with the MOD top and was going to wait it out. Now with the latest e-mail I am contemplating switching to the MIC top. With the MIC having issues as well, I wonder if it is even worth changing. Any input would be appreciated. 2023 is so far away!! šŸ˜•
Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who un 99'd their order after last Fridays news and had their dealer submit an order for a 2-door, I'm hopeful some magic happens and I get scheduled soon. 7/13 res
Just curious why you 99'd it in the first place? green color?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As you're all painfully aware, production at MAP will be down 2 of the next 4 weeks as suppliers - mainly Webasto - struggle to produce nearly enough to satisfy the build demand. The thought behind the shutdowns is to allow these suppliers to get a running start, so to speak, for the start of "full speed" production on 8/2.

With that said, there is hope. MAP has absolutely hit its stride with Bronco production, and the entire production process from the body shop through final assembly has been completely smoothed out and perfected. Both yesterday and today, Bronco's dedicated body shop pumped out 200 complete Bronco shells *per shift*. This is a HUGE step forward in moving towards the 8/2 target.

As for blend of Broncos to Rangers on final assembly at that point, expect anywhere from 5:1 to 7:1, as commodities allow. With lots across the country struggling for inventory and so many Ranger configurations still buildable throughout these shortages, I expect that Ranger production won't be completely strangled.

Even with the June and July builds that were pushed back to August, there are LOTS of production slots for the August schedule that will soon be filled. I expect many more of you to receive VINs and build dates in the next few weeks.

The biggest problem remains Webasto, and MIC hard tops will complicate the more straightforward build scheduling they were hoping for well into MY2022. IF you have a reservation from late July or later, want your Bronco soon, and can live with a soft top for a bit, take the option to switch to the HT prep kit soft top option that goes into production in September.

For you 2 door guys, early reservation holders should be hearing something soon. The fate of those late-July 2-door orders lie, unfortunately, in the newly-onboarded crew at Webasto.

Plans are still afoot to come back on 8/2 building as many as they can, but it's obvious the production blend won't be able to match actual orders until the roof issue is sorted... and we all know that's a ways off.

I'm a luck son of a bitch, my Bronco is sitting in my driveway now. I can tell you in all my experience that these rigs are worth the wait. Of course that's easier said on this side of the situation.
I got a early July 14 2020 2 door reservation am I going to be ok with getting a build date soon

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monday, I had my 2 door order refreshed to priority code 10 with Mod top removed and mic top added. I was waiting for a MY22 with Mod top, but after that email bomb from Ford.... No way I'm waiting!
Curious to see how long it takes to get a VIN...
Seeing as Ford is doing the HT prep kit for 4 doors and gonna build as many soft top, 4 doors as it can to get out to dealers, I'm hoping they're forcing Webasshole to focus resources to 2 door MIC tops.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just curious why you 99'd it in the first place? green color?
My original build was Badlands, Lux, Mod Top. So I was waiting for the mod top. I was also curious about the green, but I wouldn't have 99'd it for that sole reason.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for my Wildtrak brothers and sisters.....I reserved 7/30, so I already knew I was going to be pushed out some time back. I stuck with the MOD top and was going to wait it out. Now with the latest e-mail I am contemplating switching to the MIC top. With the MIC having issues as well, I wonder if it is even worth changing. Any input would be appreciated. 2023 is so far away!! šŸ˜•
guess Iā€™m the only Wildtrak dude aroundā€¦you do you. Iā€™m fine with the MIC. Never really opted for anything else. MIC is a delayed or constrained or whatever they want to call it but theyā€™re still pushing 1 or 2 out the door mixed with 1000 soft tops so it may come out in the next two years. But the MOD isnā€™t even the conversation yet. If you want the possibility of a MY21 or at least early MY22 then you might want to switch or be patient and wait it out for your top of choice.As with everything else in this roll out, nobody knows.
well that one dude on here knows but heā€™s got an Oracle or a crystal ball or something.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is considered ā€œlate Julyā€?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Patiently waiting info on early 7/14 reservation on 2dr Badlands 2.7 with standard interior. šŸ¤ž
They can build your 2 and my 4 door together and send them on the same truck šŸ¤Ÿ

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As you're all painfully aware, production at MAP will be down 2 of the next 4 weeks as suppliers - mainly Webasto - struggle to produce nearly enough to satisfy the build demand. The thought behind the shutdowns is to allow these suppliers to get a running start, so to speak, for the start of "full speed" production on 8/2.

With that said, there is hope. MAP has absolutely hit its stride with Bronco production, and the entire production process from the body shop through final assembly has been completely smoothed out and perfected. Both yesterday and today, Bronco's dedicated body shop pumped out 200 complete Bronco shells *per shift*. This is a HUGE step forward in moving towards the 8/2 target.

As for blend of Broncos to Rangers on final assembly at that point, expect anywhere from 5:1 to 7:1, as commodities allow. With lots across the country struggling for inventory and so many Ranger configurations still buildable throughout these shortages, I expect that Ranger production won't be completely strangled.

Even with the June and July builds that were pushed back to August, there are LOTS of production slots for the August schedule that will soon be filled. I expect many more of you to receive VINs and build dates in the next few weeks.

The biggest problem remains Webasto, and MIC hard tops will complicate the more straightforward build scheduling they were hoping for well into MY2022. IF you have a reservation from late July or later, want your Bronco soon, and can live with a soft top for a bit, take the option to switch to the HT prep kit soft top option that goes into production in September.

For you 2 door guys, early reservation holders should be hearing something soon. The fate of those late-July 2-door orders lie, unfortunately, in the newly-onboarded crew at Webasto.

Plans are still afoot to come back on 8/2 building as many as they can, but it's obvious the production blend won't be able to match actual orders until the roof issue is sorted... and we all know that's a ways off.

I'm a luck son of a bitch, my Bronco is sitting in my driveway now. I can tell you in all my experience that these rigs are worth the wait. Of course that's easier said on this side of the situation.
how many broncos have been built for customers so far? can you share the running total..of FE vs. Badlands etc? Hard vs soft? How was that Big Bend?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you switched to MIC you'll be a 2022, probably before summer.

This news has me cautiously optimistic. I would LOVE to get an August build date and besides the MIC I don't think anything else, Sas, V6 etc. is holding back my 4 door BD order. Reserved 3am 7/14, would have been about 8:30 7/13 had it not been for Ford's site crashing.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd call tomorrow. Much of the 7/26 week builds have been addressed.
Thank you for your insight and knowledge,I think your PR here on 6G is helping manage expectations and quell peopleā€™s stress in a big way man!

My Question:

What if you have a VIN schedule (7/19) in between the two weeks of shut down? Bump Up or Bump Back in scheduling

(2 Door, BD, 2.7, MIC, roof rails, non sas, non tow, in Velocity Blue).

P.S. Also Iā€™m in Canada so no emails, just dealer updates of their system?

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Iā€™m not sure how you attained all this information but I want to thank you for posting the first Non BS explanation of this messed up situation I have heard to date. It doesnā€™t make the reality that even though I am an early Day 2 reservation I am probably looking at not getting my rig until whenever in 2022. All because I refuse to descope my build to something I didnā€™t want in the first place. But at least I have now have been given some straight forward communication that makes sense.

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info!
Hope, for without hope there is nothing...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.