Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for taking the time to keep us common folk in the loop! If you have time I'd appreciate your thoughts:

I reserved 7/14 @ 1 am CST (2dr badlands + lux + 2.7 + optional wheels) and want SAS instead but not badly enough to wait... If you were in my shoes would you leave it as-is or put SAS back on?
In my humble opinion I’d keep Sasquatch on your order. You have an early reservation and it’s an option you really want. It’s the 2-door MIC hard top that for you and I, a F.E. 11:09 pm est time stamp, that’s currently holding our orders up.
Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 2 reservation. 2 door Base Squatch. Hope springs eternal, but hoping for it before the snow flies up in here...
Hopefully we get a sh*# ton of snow this winter in Utah. I’d almost sacrifice my Bronco for it. And Go Utes!

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey man thanks for keeping us updated even after you got your rig!

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
... there are LOTS of production slots for the August schedule that will soon be filled. I expect many more of you to receive VINs and build dates in the next few weeks.
For you 2 door guys, early reservation holders should be hearing something soon.
My optimism for getting a '21 Bronco rises and falls like BTC value, but thanks PD for what seems to be the best source of information on how things are changing week-to-week.

I have a day 2 (7/14) reservation, 2-door Base Sasquatch 2.7L and was not really willing to compromise what I wanted to get a potentially quicker 4-door soft top 2.3 non-Squatch. Hoping one of those August slots will have my name on it!

For comparison, I also put an early deposit on a Corvette C8 Convertible. It was *exactly* 18 months from deposit to delivery (July 2019 Deposit, January 2021 delivery). Similar story with parts constraints, a strike shutdown, covid shutdown/slowdowns, dealer priority, etc.

If I'm lucky, the Bronco will beat that 18-month deposit-to-delivery by a month or two??? :oops:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully we get a sh*# ton of snow this winter in Utah. I’d almost sacrifice my Bronco for it. And Go Utes!
We absolutely need the snow. They banned fireworks in our area, and I absolutely love fireworks.
However, for the sake of not burning down our neighborhood, I have put my already purchased fireworks in storage for the year. Maybe next year. 😶

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get more confused as things seem to change. I am not an "early" reservation, but I am 28 out of 70 something in allocations at my dealership, with tow and mic as my only sins (I've tried to drop tow 3 times, dealer won't do it, says that does not matter). I thought allocations meant a lot, meaning dealerships would get a certain percentage regardless of timestamps (timestamps, I believe, have always meant a lot at an individual dealership - if they don't have too many constraints or 99'd). I thought I had a decent chance for this year (DORA had me Priority Code 10, which I've come to see means almost nothing), now I'm thinking Q1 or Q2 of MY22. Anyway, now I'm scared dealers will get soft top inventory, jumping me and pushing my order back further and further. Thoughts? @PREMiERdrum gave optimism to the early time stamps, but what about fairly early dealer allocations. Do dealer allocations still mean something with a MIC?

Last edited:

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info! Hoping my early 7/14 reservation for two door Black Diamond comes through soon. Tomorrow is my Birthday, so maybe a BD email on my BD?!?!

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My optimism for getting a '21 Bronco rises and falls like BTC value, but thanks PD for what seems to be the best source of information on how things are changing week-to-week.

I have a day 2 (7/14) reservation, 2-door Base Sasquatch 2.7L and was not really willing to compromise what I wanted to get a potentially quicker 4-door soft top 2.3 non-Squatch. Hoping one of those August slots will have my name on it!

For comparison, I also put an early deposit on a Corvette C8 Convertible. It was *exactly* 18 months from deposit to delivery (July 2019 Deposit, January 2021 delivery). Similar story with parts constraints, a strike shutdown, covid shutdown/slowdowns, dealer priority, etc.

If I'm lucky, the Bronco will beat that 18-month deposit-to-delivery by a month or two??? :oops:
Same reservation date and same build, hoping for an August build slot also.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We absolutely need the snow. They banned fireworks in our area, and I absolutely love fireworks.
However, for the sake of not burning down our neighborhood, I have put my already purchased fireworks in storage for the year. Maybe next year. 😶
Just set them off when you get your Bronco. Your neighbors will understand.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get more confused as things seem to change. I am not an "early" reservation, but I am 28 out of 70 something in allocations at my dealership, with tow and mic as my only sins (I've tried to drop tow 3 times, dealer won't do it, says that does not matter). I thought allocations meant a lot, meaning dealerships would get a certain percentage regardless of timestamps (timestamps, I believe, have always meant a lot at an individual dealership - if they don't have too many constraints or 99'd). I thought I had a decent chance for this year (DORA had me Priority Code 10, which I've come to see means almost nothing), now I'm thinking Q1 or Q2 of MY22. Anyway, now I'm scared dealers will get soft top inventory, jumping me and pushing my order back further and further. Thoughts? @PREMiERdrum gave optimism to the early time stamps, but what about fairly early dealer allocations. Do dealer allocations still mean something with a MIC?
Looking at a shrinking forecast of MY21 builds, 28th of 70 at your dealer isn't a particularly great spot. IF a lot of those ahead of you end up going code 99 for late availability options you may have a shot.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I, with a 7/26 resy, with several deadly sins, and a 168 out of 107 allocation spot, still just look back and laugh when the Bronco rep told me that I should see mine built around August or so.

I knew I smelled shit.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're spot on. I just heard from my salesman that my 2 Door order was sent to the plant this morning! Looks like it will be built after next week's shutdown.

7/14 reservation
2 Door Black Diamond
Advanced 4x4
2.3 L
10 Speed
Tow Capability

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I redid my original order this week. Mostly because I had too much truck for the eventual use. It was kind of eating at me and not leaving me happy. Had a BL, High, 2.7, soft. Went with BD, 2.3, mid, soft. July 18th reservation.
I am a novice and do not see myself rock crawling much at all. I am good with a q4 delivery and hope that it happens. If not ill have tons more saved and if thrust into my22 I'll look at maybe doing more again.
It is hard to see everyone's frustrations but good to see those who are getting theirs.
Gotta stay the course and be patient.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.