Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t signed anything for Sirius. Hopefully they don’t bill my account when my trial expires. I never gave them my credit card info.

One thing I noticed they play some of the same song over and over and over again. Even in the same day multiple times.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t signed anything for Sirius. Hopefully they don’t bill my account when my trial expires. I never gave them my credit card info.

One thing I noticed they play some of the same song over and over and over again. Even in the same day multiple times.
Yeah the limited content is a big drawback. I mostly listen to the comedy channels and I hear the same bits over and over on that too.

They can't charge you, they only got me because I had already did a trial extension at the low rate.

Pretty slick business model though, hope you forget to cancel or renegotiate then hit you with an unreasonable fee. They probably make a fortune off that alone.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, I thought CarPlay had made satellite obsolete by now?
every sport available is super nice and I routinely go into areas that don’t have cell coverage

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah the limited content is a big drawback. I mostly listen to the comedy channels and I hear the same bits over and over on that too.

They can't charge you, they only got me because I had already did a trial extension at the low rate.

Pretty slick business model though, hope you forget to cancel or renegotiate then hit you with an unreasonable fee. They probably make a fortune off that alone.
They aren't the only one. Comcast does the same. I've been out of contract for 2 years. If I was to sign up for a new contract, I would receive a promotional rate. Just haven't gotten around to it. Every month, I'm reminded to do so, but then forget. Single basic cable and high speed internet runs $200+/month.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The basic XM costs $66/year on my wife's Subaru, but to get all the sports, they talked me into the Platinum package for $100/year. And I do use it.

If anyone is getting the Platinum plan for less than $100/year, please let me know.

Sponsored

Jmuns

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$5/month for everything. Just call and tell them that’s the deal you heard. Or do it through the chat feature online.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Limited content? You just gotta poke around!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No it was a charge, my free trial was up and I was on the $5 deal for 6 months.
Gotcha, yeah I can see that. Matter of fact that's happened to me with things like internet service providers and such... You're on a promo and they never Tell you the promos about to end till your bill is like double the size you were used to paying.

I've never given my sales guy, car dealer, or a third party a credit card number when buying a car so I never got charged But that's probably because I never signed up in the first place :)

I learned my lesson way back in the day when they used to have those misoc/movie clubs where they would send you a disc every month... I got burned on that one a few times!

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We have had Sirius for $7/month for a few years now.

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lmao. Most them people aren’t even in the country. Some times if you call early am you get connected to some nice girl in Kentucky. I’ve talked to her a couple times. She speaks the English.
Apparently you're not from "here" either as you can't write a correct sentence.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently you're not from "here" either as you can't write a correct sentence.
Actually I’m not. My family came over when hitler started killing everyone. I don’t think many are from here to be honest. What part of the world is your family from?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Note the $5 for 2 years is an automatic program now....called before my current trial expiration and just re-signed, no trouble.

Amended. Not MUCH trouble. First told me I'm too early (I expire 12/17!!) and then, it would renew at 22.99/mo! Told him that's why I'm calling NOW....then offered me 4.99 for reduced content or 5.99 for what I have now. Charlatans. But if you persist...you get what you want.

Last edited:

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never paid attention to the cost after the trial and apparently I should have. That's more than all my other streaming services combined. Couldn't cancel fast enough.
My wife got addicted to it in her trial of a Chevy Traverse. I let it lapse though and waited until they tried to get me back for a couple months, then got them to agree to $4.99 a month lifetime.

I didn't bother with my bronco. I never even started the trial. I know someone who got the service for 2.99 a month for life, but that was before Sirus and XM merged.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.