- First Name
- Jan 12, 2023
- Reaction score
- Charleston, SC
- Your Bronco Model
And thanks for the box link. Missed that. I ordered that size and one slightly smaller. I'll post pictures and kinks to pay it forward.My post has a link to the project box I used. Hood closes fine.
from what I recall, the control box only has the small ground wire. 3 of the 4 posts on the solenoid pack are 2 awg going to the 3 posts on the winch. The forth is positive from the battery (with the provided cutoff switch inline). I used the two 6’ cables from the apex and bought two more from batterycablesusa.
to recap the wiring:
• 1’ battery to cut off switch
• 3’ cut off switch to project box
• 6’ ground from winch to battery
• 3x 6’ from winch to control box (one provide, 2 from batterycablesusa)
• tiny ground from control box to battery