Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Farley said reservation holders have price protection and he was cracking down on the dealers... I see that was a lie
Sponsored

OP
OP
helloshaneo

helloshaneo

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn. What did you have in place agreement-wise when you ordered? Any paperwork, texts, or emails stating they’d honor MSRP?
Unfortunately, all I got was a verbal about MSRP 1.5 years ago and I have my order preview.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
very sh--y. Sorry it happened to you. I dealt with vance country ford in Guthrie, OK and was treated incredibly on mine.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate that for you. From what I've heard all the NWA dealers have been doing right by reservation holders. I had a signed order with price with Lewis Ford in Fayetteville and had no issues with ADM or even stupid stuff like Nitrogen. You always know a scumbag dealer when you get charged for nitrogen.

I'd give the NWA dealers a call and let them know how Crain screwed you over and see what they will do with what they have in stock. There are several on the lots up here and I know they are not selling for the advertised price.

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does the price protection for reservation holders pre March 2021 come into play?!?!?

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is pretty much everyone who's got a Bronco on order or in productions nightmare. đź–• Giving those losers bad mojo.
Edit: I don't think your Google review is up yet.

Last edited:

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

He needs to be on phone all night and morning with FMC.
Farley said reservation holders have price protection and he was cracking down on the dealers... I see that was a lie

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How does the price protection for reservation holders pre March 2021 come into play?!?!?
A third party will pay you the difference between a 21 and a 22. 400 - 800 depending on trim. Does not affect ADM or crappy dealers.

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He needs to be on phone all night and morning with FMC.
What good will that do I spent hours on the phone with customer service over the course of several days and even have a "case number" doesn't amount to a hill of beans Ford have us over a barrel and they know it

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you have a signed purchase agreement when you ordered?
Damn. What did you have in place agreement-wise when you ordered? Any paperwork, texts, or emails stating they’d honor MSRP?

I feel like these statements shouldn't matter now. It's either an ADM for Bronco dealer or not. And if they are, then negative reviews and Ford involvement should be pursued.

Are you saying they are picking and choosing who to charge ADM to?

MSRP is MSRP. They can nickel and dime you with their packages (here seen as "commitment"), but that market price adjustment is pure BS.

Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. tenor

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is one of the worst I’ve seen, not only ADM bullcrap but also tacking on fake necessities like nitrogen in tires, genius’s at dealers know nothing about off road vehicles

I guarantee that anyone who pays $250+ for nitrogen in the tires can walk out to the vehicle and check the tires for nitrogen and only air would come out, this is the biggest scam stealerships pull

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And not a single one of these scumbag dealers will get their allocations cut like said they would for charging over MSRP.
Sponsored