Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

OP
OP
helloshaneo

helloshaneo

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Christ! Call Ford and shall we start on the 1 star Google review process?
Yep, clearly their Google reviews are fake to bump up those numbers. 1-star em to Hell.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, clearly their Google reviews are fake to bump up those numbers. 1-star em to Hell.

If you tweet, please attach a copy of that price to Levine's account tonight. He probably will say it was your fault, but get it out there. Hammer the guy.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow that sucks.
That Crain Commitment I guess is their commitment to ripping you off that you get to pay for.

I'm thinking that's a bucket of KY you can keep in the Bronco to lube up every time you get in.
Those are some arrogant pricks to put all those bogus charges on there on top of ADM.

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rating is dropping.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m honestly sick of the “did you get a pricing agreement, anything in writing” etc. Not a damn soul at the start of reservation and ordering thought about that and Ford sure as sh!+ didn’t warn anyone. We all got told “build the bronco you want,” which we all did. Guess what, I’ve ordered before and never had anything in writing and paid less then msrp.

Twitter Ford guy making that comment about how we should’ve gotten it in writing was just a b!tch boy way of weaseling out of a confrontation with ADM dealers.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another horrible example of dealers being penny wise, and pound foolish. Pure short term greed at the cost of long term relationships that would be repeat customers. #wewillremember The Google reviews on this dealership are pretty bad and show this is not an isolated incident.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer does that shit to me and I'm putting it into a wall on the test drive. I don't care if it raises my rates, it's getting totalled.
6B7ECC12-869B-4881-9946-5586157E2417.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
helloshaneo

helloshaneo

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand what you’re asking, but it shouldn’t matter… these dealers shouldn’t be pulling this kind of crap.
That is correct. We, the consumer, placed an order with Ford that had every single option priced as well as a total price and we gave them a deposit. That should have been enough. If it was not, it should have been clear that the price on our reservation did not represent the final selling price. It's absolute bullshit to blame the customer, but many here seem more than happy to carry Ford's water for them. I will never have another Ford parked in my driveway and every single person who asks me about my Bronco gets an earful about Ford.