Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations. You’d think these dealerships would learn that destroying your reputation for near-term, quick profits is not worth it. People have long memories when they get f’ed over or watch/see other people get f’ed over.

Hope you told them to get f’ed as you drove away. Sh*tbag dealership even if they came around (more like we’re pressured to do so).
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations op! I'm glad it worked out for you. I deleted my review.

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
deleted mine.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy shit, success!!! Congrats!

B6G be like:

2021-fashion.gif

Last edited:

Offshore9

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Jeep TJ, '20 Honda CRF 250L, '22 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!! I have a feeling this won't be the last time one of us sounds the battle cry to rally the troops

Sponsored

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
My star 1-star review has been deleted. Glad it worked out for you!

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Screw them, they started this mess why delete the reviews!
The OP told them he would. It shows he has integrity if he can follow through. They learned from this and I am sure they will think twice about it on an order again

22Badlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats, couldn’t figure out how to delete changed it to a 5 star with an edit on wording

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.
Congratulations!

You very much earned that particular Bronco, more than once-over. And thanks for sticking to your guns so that other dealers don't think these battles will be easy.

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. 2021-fashion

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. 2021-fashion

Awesome to hear that they came around. WTF is Crain commitment? You seen their commitment to themselves lol. Nitrogen 🤦 I have an entire tank for filling shocks it cost me less than that charge for the regulator tank and nitrogen in the tank🤦
Nice looking bronco you ordered and finally got.

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3/3

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
Amazing! Now, don't do business with these crooks ever again. lol

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs