Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think anyone on this forum has a problem with a dealer adding ADM to inventory stock vehicles, it’s when they do it to a reservation holder/customer ordered.
16k markup on a base? And misleading advertising about heated seats etc. come on these guys should try to keep a lil credibility. It’s the low accessory low budget Bronco. They take it too far.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
16k markup on a base? And misleading advertising about heated seats etc. come on these guys should try to keep a lil credibility. It’s the low accessory low budget Bronco. They take it too far.

Nice to know you consider us base owners Low accessory low budget... I'll put mine against any other one out there....

Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. Bronco

Sponsored

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great to see your persistence paid off after you had the proof, the stamina and the follow through.
Thank you for updating us and I hope you're available to help others through a similar process if the need arises!

Congrats and enjoy your awesome new rig!

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. Bronco

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.

1 star review deleted.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reviews that were left were not just for you. They were placed for the next individual that might also run across this dealer. As such, they don't become null just because the dealer finally caved. Every last one of them should stay as long as they are factual.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dealer does that shit to me and I'm putting it into a wall on the test drive. I don't care if it raises my rates, it's getting totalled.
Hey.....shit happens

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to know you consider us base owners Low accessory low budget... I'll put mine against any other one out there....
Bronco.jpg
What winger probably meant to say instead of low accessory low budget was “smart”. I’m able to get a lot more on my base for the $6k it would cost for a comparable BD. I’d take your sasquatched base over the BD any day.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.
Grats Bro!! 👊

MattBridwell

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same thing happened to me last fall with Crain Ford of Little Rock. Fought them for a while and spent months talking with the Ford reps on the phone in the end they said there was nothing they could do. Had to walk away and ordered another one at a different dealership with a msrp guarantee. Still frustrated.

89F1D40D-E8C9-44DB-BB7D-798BE71D0C92.jpeg

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same thing happened to me last fall with Crain Ford of Little Rock. Fought them for a while and spent months talking with the Ford reps on the phone in the end they said there was nothing they could do. Had to walk away and ordered another one with a msrp guarantee. Still frustrated. View attachment 279934

Yeah, so Ford has know Crain is screwing people since October, but only steps in when it's made public. I'd like to ask Ford and Levine why they didn't intervene months ago and how many reservation holders have been screwed since then.

MattBridwell

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, so Ford has know Crain is screwing people since October, but only steps in when it's made public. I'd like to ask Ford and Levine why they didn't intervene months ago and how many reservation holders have been screwed since then.
would love to know. The ford customer service reps actually told me several times that my specific case had made it high up and they were allowing me to just transfer the order delivery to another dealership. They actually called me and had me choose a local dealership and were handling it from there. Weeks later when I called to check on the progress, the rep told me none of that was true and nothing could be done. I even have a ford case number and everything. But no one would help or knew what to do.

case 33826799 if it helps

The Bronco has even been ‘in production’ since 12/09/21, but the tracker hasn’t updated at all since then.

JohnG

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr Basesquatch, 2022 2 dr Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyone who is removing their one star review is putting it back after delivery of the bronco, right? This dealership needs to be punished, and other buyers need to be warned.
Sponsored