First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
DANG!! I'll be wishing I got the 14.5's......
I saw the 37/12.00 in person and I was like nope. $293 a piece on the Blem list was a smoking deal for the 14.50's
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bikeric

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the 37/12.00 in person and I was like nope. $293 a piece on the Blem list was a smoking deal for the 14.50's
I might be mounting the 12.0's on these "optional" Badlands rims and find something else for the 0.5" wider SAS wheels.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

see, I don't even take mine out in the rain but one like this I would seriously have some worry free fun with before I fixed it up completely. GREAT DEAL! and I'm usually not a fan of salvage vehicles.
I don't take mine out in the rain either. I have a daily driver for that. My Bronco is my Man Toy. Have fun driving it and taking it to car shows!
Ford Bronco Salvage 2 Door Badlands Gets a Second Life. Restoration & Modified Rebuild Planned Fall5Cro

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just like many of you I still have an order in for my "Perfect Bronco". I actually had 2 Bronco orders and let my wife get hers first (Big Bend 4-door Soft Top). My order is for a BASE MANSQUATCH 2 Door, but I was quick enough on the draw to pick up this TOTALED Bronco Badlands 2 Door Manual with LUX package for $32,695 shipped to my door. It's mileage was 2,127 when it came into my possession. I think it was "totaled" because every panel has some damage and there are multiple sensors missing/broken that deal with parking, lane keeping, collision avoidance, etc. I am hoping to use FORScan to clear those out permanently.

Edit Update: Vehicle sold by Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia on 06/30/22. This vehicle had an accident on 09/17/22 in Virginia. "Left Side Impact With Another Vehicle." Accident Report # 2022004279.

I'll probably be keeping a running tab of prices in this thread in order to keep myself from going too crazy with the restoration/modifications. It will be down to the penny because I'm OCD like that. I will also be subtracting items I may sell off in the future (Badlands optional wheels, right LED tail light, et.)

Vehicle: ($31,900 + $795 shipping) $32,695.00
5 Tires 37x12.0R17: $1,624.61
SAS Wheels: $1,000.00
Ford Performance beadlocks: $779.95
Oracle Flush Tail Lights: $404.96
Oracle Illuminated B-R-O-N-C-O lettering: $232.50
Bronco Rear Corner Panel: $117.10
FORScan Adapter plug: $37.62
BRONCBUSTER $300.00
Donut Spacer Kit $150.00
Havoc Steel Rear Bumper $488.25
Havoc Steel Front Winch Bumper $976.70
Running Total: $38,806.69

Ford Bronco Salvage 2 Door Badlands Gets a Second Life. Restoration & Modified Rebuild Planned Fall5Cro

How the heck do insurance companies total a vehicle like this? I was in an accident about 20 years ago with a new car, got T-boned by a red light runner. The repair estimate came in slightly less than total, and I fought tooth and nail to get them to total it out. I ended up having to settle for the cost of repairs, but I didn't think it was worth to fix.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't take mine out in the rain either. I have a daily driver for that. My Bronco is my Man Toy. Have fun driving it and taking it to car shows!
Why don't you take it out in the rain? I have a soft top and been in some downpours, no problem.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bikeric

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This site Rocks!!
I was contacted by the previous owner, Jeff, and he has the second key fob, window sticker and will even forward me the "baby picture" he received from Ford as this rolled off the assembly line. So cool.
I was also contacted by a member that wants the D-rings from the front Capable Bumper, so that helps me out with $$ since the replacement Havoc bumper set me back some change.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why don't you take it out in the rain? I have a soft top and been in some downpours, no problem.
I will but I have other options. It just saves me having to clean up another vehicle. Wait till your 67 years old....keeping vehicles clean is good exercise but it kicks your a_s too!:ROFLMAO: I have the Bronco as mainly a fun vehicle and I do car shows with it too. I also have a Ranger Tremor (daily driver) and a 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona (in show condition). So I have 3 vehicles to take care of. Oh wait....forgot, my wife never washes her own vehicle (van)......so I have 4 to take care of plus everything else in life. I do plan to do some light trails with it....maybe next Summer to go plinking.

OP
OP
Bikeric

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: The Interco 37x12.0R17's showed up to my work today. They do look smaller than advertised :cry: measure 35.5" tall an 10" wide at the casing or 11.5" wide if I go from side lug to side lug. Definitely getting mounted on the "BL Optional" wheels without true beadlocks, so I'll scratch those prices off my build list.

Also, I moved the Bronco to my backyard to begin the work (hello neighbors!!). Here is a better look at the front corner damage. I'll probably try to do some fiberglass type repair to the grill first and if it turns out horribly I'll look for a replacement then.

Ford Bronco Salvage 2 Door Badlands Gets a Second Life. Restoration & Modified Rebuild Planned 9nOQQBH

Ford Bronco Salvage 2 Door Badlands Gets a Second Life. Restoration & Modified Rebuild Planned 433kLuA

Ford Bronco Salvage 2 Door Badlands Gets a Second Life. Restoration & Modified Rebuild Planned dY80rFU

Last edited:

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

55k worth of bronco with a boo-boo for 33k... nice work!!

thattrue32

Badlands
First Name
Erny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like many of you I still have an order in for my "Perfect Bronco". I actually had 2 Bronco orders and let my wife get hers first (Big Bend 4-door Soft Top). My order is for a BASE MANSQUATCH 2 Door, but I was quick enough on the draw to pick up this TOTALED Bronco Badlands 2 Door Manual with LUX package for $32,695 shipped to my door. It's mileage was 2,127 when it came into my possession. I think it was "totaled" because every panel has some damage and there are multiple sensors missing/broken that deal with parking, lane keeping, collision avoidance, etc. I am hoping to use FORScan to clear those out permanently.

Edit Update: Vehicle sold by Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia on 06/30/22. This vehicle had an accident on 09/17/22 in Virginia. "Left Side Impact With Another Vehicle." Accident Report # 2022004279.

I'll probably be keeping a running tab of prices in this thread in order to keep myself from going too crazy with the restoration/modifications. It will be down to the penny because I'm OCD like that. I will also be subtracting items I may sell off in the future (Badlands optional wheels, right LED tail light, et.)

Vehicle:______($31,900 + $795 shipping) $32,695.00
5 Tires 37x12.0R17:________________________$1,624.61 (Interco Blem List)
SAS Wheels:________________________________$1,000.00 (B6G Member)
Ford Performance beadlocks:________________$779.95 (Steeda)
Oracle Flush Tail Lights:______________________$404.96
Oracle Illuminated B-R-O-N-C-O lettering:__$232.50
Bronco Rear Corner Panel:___________________$117.10 (Local FORD Dealer)
FORScan Adapter plug:________________________$37.62 (Amazon)
BRONCBUSTER:______________________________$300.00 (B6G Member)
Donut Spacer Kit:____________________________$150.00 (B6G Member)
Havoc Steel Rear Bumper:___________________$488.25
Havoc Steel Front Winch Bumper:___________$976.70
SOLD D-Rings:______________________________-$100.00 (B6G Member)
Running Total:___________________________$36,926.74

Ford Bronco Salvage 2 Door Badlands Gets a Second Life. Restoration & Modified Rebuild Planned dY80rFU

Love the detail in the build haha. But I AM interested in your tail lights. One of mine cracked (I believe done during a service but no good footage to prove it). Let me know if you are selling anytime soon

Sponsored

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: The Interco 37x12.0R17's showed up to my work today. They do look smaller than advertised :cry: measure 35.5" tall an 10" wide at the casing or 11.5" wide if I go from side lug to side lug. Definitely getting mounted on the "BL Optional" wheels without true beadlocks, so I'll scratch those prices off my build list.

Also, I moved the Bronco to my backyard to begin the work (hello neighbors!!). Here is a better look at the front corner damage. I'll probably try to do some fiberglass type repair to the grill first and if it turns out horribly I'll look for a replacement then.

I was bummed also when I got my tires. I might sell these and get some 38.5/13.50/17
Boggers.

OP
OP
Bikeric

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the detail in the build haha. But I AM interested in your tail lights. One of mine cracked (I believe done during a service but no good footage to prove it). Let me know if you are selling anytime soon
The driver side taillight suffered some damage and is cracked. The passenger side is still immaculate. I'll ship out either one or both to you if you're still interested. Start a convo with me and we can go from there.

OP
OP
Bikeric

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered 2 sensors to replace the missing ones on my front bumper. Those baby's are expensive!! The sensors are also different for location. All in with 2 sensors and 2 holders was $253. I used my Ford Pass Points, but I'm still counting the money. 😂 Yes, they are on backorder due to supply chain issues which could explain why Insurance Companies may quickly say "Totaled" and not play the waiting game.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: The Interco 37x12.0R17's showed up to my work today. They do look smaller than advertised :cry: measure 35.5" tall an 10" wide at the casing or 11.5" wide if I go from side lug to side lug.
Interesting, seeing as how my knock off Boggers measure out at 35.5 and 10 across the lugs. I'd be a little miffed if it was passed off as a 37.

OP
OP
Bikeric

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, seeing as how my knock off Boggers measure out at 35.5 and 10 across the lugs. I'd be a little miffed if it was passed off as a 37.
Oh, I am miffed. I’m wondering if the “Blemish” could be incorrect Sizing Markings……
I’m getting the spare tire replaced with the INTERCO. I can do a side-by-side measurement after that.
It’s On!!
Sponsored