Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is a TSB on MIC cracking. If you pay the fee for temporary access to the manuals, etc. on motorcraftservice.com, you'll get to see what Ford is telling dealers to cover / not cover as warrantied, with photos. I should've saved the one on the tops.
It’s a GSB, much different than a TSB. But yes, it should be covered by warranty.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a TSB on MIC cracking. If you pay the fee for temporary access to the manuals, etc. on motorcraftservice.com, you'll get to see what Ford is telling dealers to cover / not cover as warrantied, with photos. I should've saved the one on the tops.
It is posted on here if you look.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just for anyone else looking at this thread in the future.. Ford has confirmed that hairline cracks near the rear window ARE a warrantable concern.
Ford Bronco Small Crack Appearing in MIC 2.0 Roof 5558EE75-D386-4AA8-99A6-4113F02CA587

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve seen how other issues are developing in the roofs but I couldn’t find anything about cracks? It’s very small but you can tell it’s only the beginning. Not really sure who I can contact. Emailed my dealer but they just told me to bring it in. They weren’t sure. Had a email for a lady at Ford Motors but no response. Any suggestions?

i have not put anything on the roof so that reasoning couldn’t be the cause and I haven’t even taken the roof off yet. It’s located on the passenger side right near the window.
Ford Bronco Small Crack Appearing in MIC 2.0 Roof 5558EE75-D386-4AA8-99A6-4113F02CA587

7/26/22 Update: I’ve reached out to the customer rep at Ford several times in the last few weeks but have now officially been ghosted. I spoke with the representative assigned to my case on 6/24/22, they reopened my case and have not heard anything back since. I have sent 5 emails since our conversation in June and the rep has apparently decided to officially ghost me. So for anyone else having issues like mine just know Ford will not assist. They’re essentially saying it’s my problem since nobody else has, according to them, reported cracks in the roof. So we’ll see if anything progresses but it seems like Ford has officially stepped back and have washed their hands of assisting me any further with my defective roof. Hope y’all get better assistance than me if you experience cracks in the MIC roof. I will reach out to my dealer as well since the Ford social media rep suggested I do so. But that’s as far as I’ve gotten. Their customer service department is just refusing to help me at this point. 🤷‍♀️
Same experience with almost any problem. Man they need some serious customer support help. Not lip service and no results. A

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Small Crack Appearing in MIC 2.0 Roof PXL_20230116_184341616.PORTRAIT

This was above the rear passenger back glass! Dealer is replacing as a warranty!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Small Crack Appearing in MIC 2.0 Roof PXL_20230116_184341616.PORTRAIT

This was above the rear passenger back glass! Dealer is replacing as a warranty!
Glad to hear they’re replacing yours! Hopefully some day I’ll get a replacement lol gonna stay hopeful 😂

smmdmd

Badlands
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi SQ5, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing this thread I went to look at my 2022 Everglades and found these two raised vertical creases on the drivers side portion of the hardtop just below the window. They're not cracked through yet but I'm certain that's coming. The top has never been off and has 700 miles on it. It is garage kept and only occasionally driven. Do I wait for it to fully crack or contact Ford now?

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing this thread I went to look at my 2022 Everglades and found these two raised vertical creases on the drivers side portion of the hardtop just below the window. They're not cracked through yet but I'm certain that's coming. The top has never been off and has 700 miles on it. It is garage kept and only occasionally driven. Do I wait for it to fully crack or contact Ford now?

Ford Bronco Small Crack Appearing in MIC 2.0 Roof IMG_2390

I would start the process since you know its only going to get worse. Best case is that hard tops are immediately available and they replace it. Worst case is you have to wait an indefinite amount of time and during that time the top will get worse.

OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely contact your dealer and take it in for documentation. The longer you wait they may choose not to replace under warranty. With all of these issues they just HAVE to issue a recall on these roofs. Version two ain’t it. I’m worried to even do anything with my roof at risk of them never replacing it. The crack in mine is just growing larger. But I dunno what to do since they denied mine. Only time will tell I guess.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hello there! I'd like to look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.

Sponsored

smmdmd

Badlands
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello there! I'd like to look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for contacting me. I sent you a private message.

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for contacting me. I sent you a private message.
I just noticed almost identical lines on my hard top. If you dont mind me asking, what was the resolution to your situation? Thanks!

smmdmd

Badlands
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed almost identical lines on my hard top. If you dont mind me asking, what was the resolution to your situation? Thanks!
I traded the Bronco in when the bronco I ordered was built.

OP
OP
Ashventure

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model