Sponsored

Spy Video, Underbody / Suspension and Interior Closeups of 2021 Bronco Prototype!

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, OJ didn't own that Bronco, it belonged to Al Cowlings.
This is correct but OJ also owned a bronco that looked exactly like Al's. Al's was the one in the chase and OJ's was the one that has traces of Nicole's blood in it.

On a side note, I owned a 95 white bronco but it had a tan top and sidesteps and I got OJ jokes constantly. It was pretty annoying after a while
Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just glad to see that this thread has (for the moment) gotten back to being Bronco related.
It would be nice if one of the Mod's could go through it and remove all of the Non-Bronco comments.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm just glad to see that this thread has (for the moment) gotten back to being Bronco related.
It would be nice if one of the Mod's could go through it and remove all of the Non-Bronco comments.
Or leave them as a warning lol

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a Grabber Blue First Edition. If the Bronco is sufficiently awesome, we're going to get that instead, but it's going to be a hard choice still, because the Mach E would be perfect for my commute (40 miles each way, half highway, half country roads, all the opposite direction of traffic) and should have enough range for family trips. Also I'm in love with that color. So if the Bronco dissapoints, we'll get the Mach E and put a 1UZ-FE in the Pajero (or buy an Evo ... and maybe put a 1UZ in that ...).

But a dark blue, 2-door Bronco with TTV6, 6-speed, removeable hard top, half doors, offroad chops, sufficient storage space in the back .... yeah I could wait a little longer before jumping on the EV bandwagon. Especially if the Bronco could tow a camper to Watkins Glen ...

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would actually be really great of them and get them alot of sales on that alone. A white Bronco, with a single glove and set of steak knives for a 500$ adder (or more) would sell like hot cakes.
I'd consider buying it xD

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking, once the mall crawler scene gets ahold of them and puts insane offset wheels with a carolina squat. We can call them BRO-CO's.
I could see that

Also, like Sauce vs Gravy, it's the Carolina Squat, not the Cali Lean

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could see that

Also, like Sauce vs Gravy, it's the Carolina Squat, not the Cali Lean
We call it the California rake here in Louisiana. My 250 has one right now because the dumbass shop I used once to replace the 6" lift blocks with 6" leafs removed the stock 2" block. so now my truck has a stupid cali rake and my rear axle has a bad angle that chews up u-joints.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We call it the California rake here in Louisiana. My 250 has one right now because the dumbass shop I used once to replace the 6" lift blocks with 6" leafs removed the stock 2" block. so now my truck has a stupid cali rake and my rear axle has a bad angle that chews up u-joints.
Learned something new today

Damn, that blows

Hautian

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Overland or general off road #solidfrontaxle is what I hoped for. I wasn’t looking for a Wrangler clone. I wanted something that does what the Wrangler does just better. And no, I’m not a hardcore rock crawler. SFA isn’t just for rocks.

He says it best in this video starting at about 13:30 minutes and he’s not a rock crawler just a serious overlander.

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLUR)
As someone that's been in the Aftermarket Off-Road Industry for almost 22 years and a car enthusiast for almost twice as long, there will be a day IFS will be the only option (new)...
Likely require us handing in our licenses for automated/self driving vehicles, but just like technology has made the auto trans faster than a human (professional driver) shifting, IFS will continue to improve.
https://www.allpar.com/SUVs/jeep/wrangler/future/suspension.html

SRA used to be the cross (non-pro) racers would die on, now even the beloved standard Mustang is IRS...
Heck (NA) V8s are now more for audio and nostalgia feels as TT 4 & 6 cylinder engines are more efficient/faster (stock) light to light (not condoning street racing).

I'm not posting to start another argument, just putting things in perspective as the bickering over what comes stock on a yet to be released vehicle that people are already listings mods they will do (that will void the warranty... good luck using the magnuson moss act against a billion dollar company), yet their sticking point is one of the easiest mods (just ask a Toyota guy/gal) :facepalm: