Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later)

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At least get a free Tshirt and Hat. I'd make Torre stand next to you for a picture.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actually this forum helped me quite a bit because it made me a bit more skeptical and after a while I thought this person probably has no idea what I am referring to when I specifically stated “two door.” Because the sport ones don’t have a two door. Oh well!! My wife thought it was funny!
??

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really hope this happens!!
That being said I'd probably go full Walter from Big Lebowski with a crowbar if they meant bronco sport and not 2 door big boy bronco.
a_stranger_in_the_alps.png
This was posted an hour ago but I'm still cracking up about it. The mental image of Jaime taking a tire iron to a Bronco sport is too much to handle. My wife is giving me looks like I've lost my mind.

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS TORRE?!! DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?!!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@jrustyasl you really need to spend more time on this site getting Bronco knowledgable. Dealers will not have big Bronco's to sale for about a year or more, unless someone backs out of a reserved one the dealer took deliver on, which does not start until sometime next summer or fall.

Any that do show before then are called mannequins, for test drives only, and not for sale.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got finished with work early and come home to see this thread. I had to read all 21 pages(so far) to see the outcome. Some of you guys have a great sense of humor and not surprised these dealers don't know their A** from a hole in the ground. Sucks that it was too good to be true but at least I got a few laughs from it.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t :/
Jamie, you can help the forum a bit more from your adventure. Since the imaginary 2 door Big Bend was actually in Cactus Gray, what is your impression of the color?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeezus, 24 pages in a few hours....