Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 1714498685368-xv
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tend to come across this same Rapid Red everyday.

IMG_6812.jpeg

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly all of the colors look good on the Bronco, but go for a fun color! IMO, EG might be the best looking color, but it is pretty popular. I hardly ever see other HPRs & not as many VBs I'd expect to see.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen most of the colors but I think white is the color I see most.
Around where I live I see Black the most and white the least. Really liking how the white ones look because I see so few.
See A lot of those various non-metallic shades of grey and blue-grey. Not my cup of tea

We rented an Antimatter Blue one in Tennessee a couple years ago and my wife thought it was black until we talked about it months later lol. Pics we took look black. I do like that color in the sun when it’s clean.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of EG out there, including mine. IMHO, it’s the best green on a vehicle this side of British Racing Green.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_6812
The thing I love about the green so much is it's a dark almost grayish looking in low light and then sunshine it's a totally different vehicle, and that's something that's very appealing.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have Cyber Orange although my wife and kids call it Kraft Mac n Cheese. No worries about that, I can always find my Bronco in the parking lot. Although I did almost go to the wrong Bronco coming out of a movie once when someone had the same trim and color as mine. Surprisingly, I have see several Cyber Orange Broncos, but it is not the most common color.

When I had mine, we called it Mac.

Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 20221022_165819

marshmap

Big Bend
First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
I ended up having to make the same decision on a dealer lot. They had 2 manual 2 door big bends, I ended up with the eruption green and couldn’t be happier.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Carb Gray is slick, especially if you can score some black wheels. So happy I didn't bite on the early A51 hype. EG feels like the new A51.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Best of Both Worlds is my Antimatter Blue

Bruce Wayne during the Day
Batman at Night

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By far the most common colours that I see in my neck of the woods are all three shades of gray (AG, the two CG's), Oxford white, and Shadow black. Not surprised by this as grey, black and white are the most common colours I see on our roads in B.C.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carb Gray is slick, especially if you can score some black wheels. So happy I didn't bite on the early A51 hype. EG feels like the new A51.

I get that sentiment. My thing is I want the stock silver beauty ring wheels, I have blacked out methods on our sport and I do love them but I like the look of the stock sas wheels on the 2 door

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go with Eruption Green. You will not regret it at all. Had a 22 Big Bend last year in that color and couldn't stop staring at it. But some jerk totaled it while I was sitting at a red light. Totaled my son and I as well but that's another story. Anyway I went with velocity blue for my 24 order and changed to Badlands as well. Went with new color cause didn't want to be reminded of crash and my first Bronco. Anyway Eruption Green is the best color in my opinion.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in central jersey and got my bronco in September 2023 and I can count on one hand the number of iconic silver broncos I've seen since I purchased mine

Lots of area 51 and cactus grey. Some blues, blacks, dark grey and whites.
Sponsored