First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t quote me here, but all of the august scheduling should be done before that July 16 deadline. So you will know if you get scheduled with a MIC top by then. If you don’t get a scheduled email by July 16 then you can switch to the soft top w/ prep pack with no fear of missing out. If that makes sense.
You said it perfectly. Thank you!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the bomb, no need to fear more bad news next week.
That was a very appropriate response, especially in relation to the meme I posted earlier in the day lol

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another Bronco email I didn’t get but thanks for giving hope to this 2 door Wildtrak order holder 😇🤞🏻

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many people are just going to wait for the Raptor now? I always knew I likely wouldn't get my BL until mid next year so I recently decided to just wait for the Raptor and now it's looking like my BL wouldn't even arrive until the Raptor is out.
I will be ordering the raptor the first minute I can and then sell my soft top Bronco.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Output at Webasto is normalizing but not at a rate that will keep up with current demand.

There are, um, other things in the works now to remedy the problem.

They're slower, uglier processes, but the supplier hasn't really left them a choice.
I haven't read all 7 pages yet, please forgive if this has been addressed....

From a 2dr vs 4dr perspective, what does Webasto's output look like?
IE: are they focusing on the 2dr version and 4dr FE'S because that crowd is left no other option?
From the get go, all it has been is hard top /soft top debate and NEVER any mention of what all this means for the 2 door crowd.

To be clear, I have a feeling I don't have a dog in this race, my build date has remain unchanged and is soon.
I really just want clarity for the rest of my 2dr brother and sisters.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering how I should feel with a VIN / Build date of 7/21 (moved up from the original "build week" of 26th) for my MIC 4 door....hmm

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wondering how I should feel with a VIN / Build date of 7/21 (moved up from the original "build week" of 26th) for my MIC 4 door....hmm
I was scheduled to be built Monday. Pushed to 7/21 build day. Hopefully no more push backs

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't read all 7 pages yet, please forgive if this has been addressed....

From a 2dr vs 4dr perspective, what does Webasto's output look like?
IE: are they focusing on the 2dr version and 4dr FE'S because that crowd is left no other option?
From the get go, all it has been is hard top /soft top debate and NEVER any mention of what all this means for the 2 door crowd.

To be clear, I have a feeling I don't have a dog in this race, my build date has remain unchanged and is soon.
I really just want clarity for the rest of my 2dr brother and sisters.
I am not able to discuss numbers, but FEs will 100% be built out for MY21 and 2 door customers are in really good shape.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm confused at how many this actually impacts? By the time I got off my arse and starting using the configurator at ford.com to build my Bronco, there were only two options: Soft Top or MIC top. I chose the MIC, because in Michigan....I wanted a hard top.

It sounds like my order won't be impacted, but perhaps there were a whole slew of people that ordered a 'Mod Hard Top' that has since then been hidden from the Build My Bronco configurator??

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not able to discuss numbers, but FEs will 100% be built out for MY21 and 2 door customers are in really good shape.
Lol, even your vague information is solid!!!

Gosh, one piece of reassurance in a sea of uncertainty for so many.
Thank you!

Jeep4bronco86

Badlands
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm personally done with this whole roof shit. I'm not making a compromise and driving around with a soft top or a vehicle that's half painted. Crazy. No one should be putting up with this.

This vehicle isn't ready

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm personally done with this whole roof shit. I'm not making a compromise and driving around with a soft top or an a vehicle that's half painted. Crazy. No one should be putting up with this.

This vehicle isn't ready
Yeah, let’s all cancel!!!

(Except I’m staying, you all go and clear the line).

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm confused at how many this actually impacts? By the time I got off my arse and starting using the configurator at ford.com to build my Bronco, there were only two options: Soft Top or MIC top. I chose the MIC, because in Michigan....I wanted a hard top.

It sounds like my order won't be impacted, but perhaps there were a whole slew of people that ordered a 'Mod Hard Top' that has since then been hidden from the Build My Bronco configurator??
Obviously some people are going to be impacted. We were waiting for a black mod top to go with our Wildtrak, but I likely won't wait until MY23 for that. We actually just got a Wrangler for my wife since she was tired of waiting. I'm waiting to see what's offered for MY22 and will likely totally change our 4 door WT order to something with 2 doors. Carbonized MIC doesn't bother me on most colors. I did think the mod was going to match the WT better though. I likely won't stick with the WT....so maybe this whole thing will get me a Bronco earlier if people really are going to hold out for mod tops.
Sponsored