Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you mount a standard size set of maxtrax on the side for a 4D, or are they too long?
They are too long. You would have an overhang of about 12 inches.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem. I know what configuration to order then. Thanks.
Awesome! be ready at 12 Noon MST! Our maxtrax plate does become available this fall. Another option is also mounting your Maxtrax to our plate that then mounts to the awning brackets for that side-mounted solution on your rack.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where will your maxtrax plate be oriented, in front of the rear window, flat on the very top, or angling them from the top overhanging on the upper side of the vehicle?

What is the timing for the bracket to work with the gravity pro?

Lastly, assuming this will work on a Bronco Raptor?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where will your maxtrax plate be oriented, in front of the rear window, flat on the very top, or angling them from the top overhanging on the upper side of the vehicle?

What is the timing for the bracket to work with the gravity pro?

Lastly, assuming this will work on a Bronco Raptor?
you can mount the MaxTrax plate just about anywhere you would want.

The timing on our bracket for gravity pro is TBD. We are unsure at this time.

This will work on the Bronco Raptor, yes!

Sponsored
First Name
Droob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Items that are in stock as of now are ready to ship. We will be opening pre-orders up for backordered items tomorrow at noon. The backordered items are estimated for 10/15 starting ship date.
Thanks! Just placed an order, I appreciate your quick responses

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the rack need to come off again in order to install heretic light bar?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the rack need to come off again in order to install heretic light bar?
No you should not need to remove the rack to install the Heretic Bar. Just remove the front 2 panels to access switches and wiring in the cab. If you have the upfitter switches, you can wire directly to the A pillar. Once said and done, you will reinstall the panels and you should be good to go.

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fully understand the decision, just disappointed. I have the the Sunrider to replace the front panels, so the full rack is, unfortunately, not an option. I'm still fully on board for the Pak Rax, so I'll make due. :giggle:
Did you find the perfect solution? I’m also looking for a rack on my 2 door with Sunrider. Thank you!

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

any change you will have the option to have a straight wind deflector and not round, feels like the round does not go with the bronco design language, and looks weird.. i like the rack but the round thing is a no deal for me.. let me know if there's any updates on this, or how to make it straight.. thanks , good product!
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco roundiug.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you find the perfect solution? I’m also looking for a rack on my 2 door with Sunrider. Thank you!
We have our Half Rack for the 2 door being made right now for a prototype. Once we test fitment and test loads in the real world, we will then get a production run for customers to purchase. Sorry it is taking us awhile but we want to ensure that the products we put out are the best we possibly can.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any change you will have the option to have a straight wind deflector and not round, feels like the round does not go with the bronco design language, and looks weird.. i like the rack but the round thing is a no deal for me.. let me know if there's any updates on this, or how to make it straight.. thanks , good product!
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco roundiug.JPG
Since the windshield is essentially a sphere on an engineering standpoint, putting a flat sheet of a solid at a specific angle to match the windshield angle, there is the curvature. We added this for functionality. Some do not like the angle of the deflector but let it be known that this is all for function. It is perfectly at the same angle as the windshield allowing the best aerodynamics and design finish we could produce.

Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 1663340936615

As of now, our team does not plan to get rid of the design, what could be an option is the half rack wind deflector that is a flat line across the top but allows a wind tunnel below. If you want looks, this could be an option for you in which we can sell you the half rack wind deflector.

Half Rack for reference:​
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 6D6D89DA-1695-45E3-8C62-7C075561FF45

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've narrowed it down to the TrailRax Half Rack or the ARB. Of course, neither are shipping anytime soon, but I'm not in a huge rush. I assume the ARB will have a significantly higher load capacity since it requires drilling through the roof, but no specs on either are available, so simply conjecture at this point.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are just going to leave this here...

Tap on that picture for a sweet youtube video!
Ford Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For Your Bronco 6D6D89DA-1695-45E3-8C62-7C075561FF45
Impressive video! I especially like the locales you chose. Could be set in quite a few places, but it suggests to me the west Utah desert.
I noticed on your order site the Heretic 40" lightbar is sold out. Do you have a time-line for restocking?
Also, any special discounts or offers for military? Veterans? First responders? If so, how do I establish eligibility?

Overall product looks great. My Badlands was my birthday present to myself. Your rack/light system might well be my Christmas present (to myself).

Lastly, whoever is handling this thread is doing a bang-up job of answering questions, engaging your customer base, and providing details and specs--even when an answer is not currently possible. Good job!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Impressive video! I especially like the locales you chose. Could be set in quite a few places, but it suggests to me the west Utah desert.
I noticed on your order site the Heretic 40" lightbar is sold out. Do you have a time-line for restocking?
Also, any special discounts or offers for military? Veterans? First responders? If so, how do I establish eligibility?

Overall product looks great. My Badlands was my birthday present to myself. Your rack/light system might well be my Christmas present (to myself).

Lastly, whoever is handling this thread is doing a bang-up job of answering questions, engaging your customer base, and providing details and specs--even when an answer is not currently possible. Good job!
Hello,

We have more Heretic bars on order and we hope to be getting them in by the end of September. We do offer first responder/military discounts, please email us at [email protected] for that discount.

You are right! It would be an awesome Christmas present to yourself.

We appreciate the feedback, we do our best to explain and answer questions on these forums!
Sponsored