First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my @TrailRax rack, Roam Awning, and Roam Vagabond XL installed. Heretic Light bar coming this week. I used the @TrailRax 90 LP Bracket and Tent Mounts. Install is straight forward. Just need a Roam Rugged Case/Rugged Mounts for the front space on the rack.

BroncoRoam.jpeg

IMG_8524.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg
@Shawn_1121 I have the same setup, minus the tent and am not getting the straightforward vibes from it. The Roam M8 bolts are too big for the 90 degree bracket holes, and the slots on the awning and trailrax holes are different distances apart.

did you have to do any modifications to either to mate them up?

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the rack. Installed a couple weeks ago. I can’t notice any wind noise from it. Good quality & sturdy. I did chip the edges of my wind screen but that’s my fault.

One thing I wish it had was a slot so I could just drop in the T bolts without a partial removal of individual cross bars to make adding or removing attachments a little quicker.

IMG_8234.jpeg
Get these and you won’t need to remove crossbars. The price more than doubled since I bought them but a few minutes searching should turn up less expensive options.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083P685NT?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Shawn_1121 I have the same setup, minus the tent and am not getting the straightforward vibes from it. The Roam M8 bolts are too big for the 90 degree bracket holes, and the slots on the awning and trailrax holes are different distances apart.

did you have to do any modifications to either to mate them up?
I made the holes bigger.

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out the Aspen Lite from FSR. Fits the trmr perfect and is light.

IMG_2775.jpeg
I just purchased an Aspen Lite tent and have it mounted on a TrailRax TRMR Roof Rack. I also purchased a 270 degree awning and don't have any way of mounting it to the Roof Rack without having a serious offset of the tent. Have you explore an awning?

Sponsored

cerberos213

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just purchased an Aspen Lite tent and have it mounted on a TrailRax TRMR Roof Rack. I also purchased a 270 degree awning and don't have any way of mounting it to the Roof Rack without having a serious offset of the tent. Have you explore an awning?
I haven’t figured out a workaround yet, but also have an awning I’d like to mount. They say the channels in the tent can’t accommodate the weight and looking at the single track I’d agree. I’m thinking about drilling and tapping some holes into the rack that I could cap with some black bolts should I take the awning off.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Everyone,

We just posted a new thread regarding light bar compatibility with our roof racks. We would love to hear what you all have to say! Which light bars would you guys like to see compatibility for on the TRMR rack? Please let us know here!

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone happen to have a photo of the full rack mounted on a 4-door model with the front/mid panels and doors off? ("half-naked")

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've got some great news to share with all you Bronco enthusiasts! Our 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks will be back in stock this week, and we can't wait to get them into your hands. Here's how it's going down:

Product: 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks
Availability: Restocking this week!
Priority: Pre-orders will ship out first.

We're thrilled to replenish our inventory of the beloved 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks. Those of you who pre-ordered will be the first to receive them, and the rest of our Bronco community can grab theirs as soon as they're back in stock.

Stay tuned this week for their return. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out via email at [email protected] or give us a call at 385-777-2601

We appreciate your support and patience, and we can't wait to see your Bronco adventures take off to new heights with the 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've got some great news to share with all you Bronco enthusiasts! Our 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks will be back in stock this week, and we can't wait to get them into your hands. Here's how it's going down:

Product: 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks
Availability: Restocking this week!
Priority: Pre-orders will ship out first.

We're thrilled to replenish our inventory of the beloved 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks. Those of you who pre-ordered will be the first to receive them, and the rest of our Bronco community can grab theirs as soon as they're back in stock.

Stay tuned this week for their return. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out via email at [email protected] or give us a call at 385-777-2601

We appreciate your support and patience, and we can't wait to see your Bronco adventures take off to new heights with the 4 Door Bronco TRMR Racks.
Hi All,
We got lucky and we have 4 doors in all variants back in stock ready to go a day early! Please allow 3-4 business days for orders to process! We are still moving these quick so get them while we have them! We are working hard to keep them in stock, however, demand is still very high!
Thanks,
TrailRax Team

Sponsored

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@TrailRax any Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale plans for this year? Have my eyes on your rack system and another vendor and wanted to see if you had an end of year sale. Thanks!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All,
We got lucky and we have 4 doors in all variants back in stock ready to go a day early! Please allow 3-4 business days for orders to process! We are still moving these quick so get them while we have them! We are working hard to keep them in stock, however, demand is still very high!
Thanks,
TrailRax Team
@TrailRax can you let me know the weight and the package size when shipped for Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack with the light bar cutout and pakrax?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax can you let me know the weight and the package size when shipped for Bronco TrailRax Modular Roof Rack with the light bar cutout and pakrax?
Hi Chase,
Our racks are shipped in 1 box and the PakRax are shipped in another. Because of our box size, UPS ships it based on dimensional weight not true weight. The dimensional weight of the box is 90 pounds. That being said it is closer to 65 pounds. The PakRax Box is 26 pounds.

Roof Rack Box - 100x5x11
PakRax Box - 44x14x7

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Chase,
Our racks are shipped in 1 box and the PakRax are shipped in another. Because of our box size, UPS ships it based on dimensional weight not true weight. The dimensional weight of the box is 90 pounds. That being said it is closer to 65 pounds. The PakRax Box is 26 pounds.

Roof Rack Box - 100x5x11
PakRax Box - 44x14x7
Thanks so much! Basically, I had an ADV ordered and my friend lives in San DIego so was I originally had it shipped to him to install all in one trip. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the ADV order and now I'm trying to schedule a pickup from a shipping company to ship to me in Chicago. Any pointers? ;)

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TrailRax any Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale plans for this year? Have my eyes on your rack system and another vendor and wanted to see if you had an end of year sale. Thanks!
We have plans for a sale! Join our mailing list to be first to know.
Sponsored