First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Wildtrak protection amount will get eaten up by the Hoss 3.0 increase but at least they're getting something out of the change and price increase.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy posted a YouTube video on the subject. Same information, just more details and in video format.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting this. About time it was spelled out. Now we just need to hope those of us us with early ‘21 orders get built in ‘23. Still have a bad feeling that Ford will open orders back up and push us to the bottom again.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welp, I didn’t add Sasquatch because I was worried about changing 4x4 (ie transfer case)…now it looks like that wouldn’t have mattered and got a build date. Ah well.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love this ! Thank you !

Sponsored

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for posting this! I still haven't figured out why I need the dealer to look this value up and why Ford can't provide it if I call. Without knowing this number, it seems like it gives dealerships the ability to play games with this money. Especially when Ford had said things like modifying your order will impact how much money you could get back. It's nice to see that Ford eliminated that loophole. So I thank you again for posting this. This information ultimately helps protect the consumer if we can find it. Now I just need to get past the "I found this on the Bronco6G forum argument" with the dealer.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also… quick reminder:

Orders are due Nov 21st for reservation holders who have not yet placed a Bronco order. If you don’t place an order by then your reservation deposit will be refunded and you will lose price protection. You got roughly two weeks to make it happen.

(Those in Canada have until Nov 30th.)

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Wildtrak protection amount will get eaten up by the Hoss 3.0 increase but at least they're getting something out of the change and price increase.
Not sure I understand… please clarify

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A true 2021 to 2023 price protection would have been about $5500. It's only $3600 because what was a $3000 option is now standard. The HOSS 3.0 suspension. Or at least that is the way I understand it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A true 2021 to 2023 price protection would have been about $5500. It's only $3600 because what was a $3000 option is now standard. The HOSS 3.0 suspension. Or at least that is the way I understand it.
Yeah it seems Ford is absorbing some of the upgrades into the price protection.

For example... the price of a 2021MY Outer Banks 4-door was $41,450. The current price is $44,445, a difference of $2,995. Yet the price protection amount is $2,845.

If I were to guess they are probably taking into account the model year improvements they've made. For example, the base audio system for '21 and '22 was a (rather terrible) 6-speaker setup. Now the base audio system for '23 is a 7-speaker setup with a sub.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those wondering where the amounts were derived from, you can check out this internal communication that was shared.

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart 1667670967915
This was an internal Ford to dealer memo, all of them should have gotten it correct? I wonder how many of these dealers will play completely ignorant to this once '23s start showing up for order holders.

Preaching to the choir here but this should have come directly from Ford to all order holders so they're educated before they arrive at their dealers instead of the inevitable games that will continue into '23.

I'm with a good dealer and here was the first and probably only correspondence most of us will get. Thanks @RagnarKon and all others that get the word out!

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does the price certificate stay with me or the vehicle? I have an order at a dealer that I am really low on the allocation so I probably won't get a 23 so I will lose the certificate. If I place a new order from a dealer that increases my chances for a 23 or find existing stock order can I use my certificate?
Thanks

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does the price certificate stay with me or the vehicle? I have an order at a dealer that I am really low on the allocation so I probably won't get a 23 so I will lose the certificate. If I place a new order from a dealer that increases my chances for a 23 or find existing stock order can I use my certificate?
Thanks
Edit: I guess it looks like you can. This crap is so confusing... Smh

Last edited:

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Hoss 3.0 package is now standard and the base price of the Wildtrak has increased accordingly. At least there is something substantial there for the price increase.
Sponsored