John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You'll get nothing from Ford. It's in a system called Smart Vincent, which we as customers do not have access to.

Your dealer has access to Smart Vincent to look it up, or you can call Ford's customer service line and ask them to provide you a certificate number.
Ditto. Call Bronco support line. Ask for your certificate number and amount. Then call your dealer.
Sponsored

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ditto. Call Bronco support line. Ask for your certificate number and amount. Then call your dealer.
I called the Bronco support line 800-334-4375. They are telling me they don't see a certificate and referring me back to dealership. Delivery week is 1/25-1/31. Is the certificate supposed to be available by now?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called the Bronco support line 800-334-4375. They are telling me they don't see a certificate and referring me back to dealership. Delivery week is 1/25-1/31. Is the certificate supposed to be available by now?
If youā€™re eligible, it should be on your account. Did you follow the price protection flow chart on this forum? If so, and didnā€™t make any changes to knock you out, the certificate should be listed. If not, youā€™re going to have to figure that out with your dealer. Search this forum for the flow chart.

bowski

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Volvo/Benz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a 1-29-22 walk in /non reservation holder seems youā€™re not eligible for price protection. Sorry if Iā€™m correct šŸ¤·
Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart 1674682074773

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With a 1-29-22 walk in /non reservation holder seems youā€™re not eligible for price protection. Sorry if Iā€™m correct šŸ¤·
Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart 1674682074773
Flow chart says Order qualifies too. I have a valid Order code from 1/2022. Not sure what the difference between reservation and order

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What happens if the certificate expires and the bronco is delivered couple days later? My certificate expiration date is 2 weeks after the scheduled build week.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happens if the certificate expires and the bronco is delivered couple days later? My certificate expiration date is 2 weeks after the scheduled build week.
Ford renews the certificates on a quarterly basis, so if you haven't taken delivery by then they'll likely renew it for another quarter.

bowski

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Volvo/Benz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flow chart says Order qualifies too. I have a valid Order code from 1/2022. Not sure what the difference between reservation and order
Try the help line again. I'm really hoping it gets resolved for you but sounds like you're having the same issue I am; semantics of reservation vs order.

Dealer says since I didnā€™t order before 3-19-21 Iā€™m only eligible for 21-22 protection, not 23. I do have 1 cert for 21-22 amount that is showing up (that amount happens to be the difference between A & B)

(To clarify, early res holder that ordered a 23 before the 11-21-22 cut off).

Ford says Iā€™m eligible for the 23 private offer if the dealer converts or transitions me to a 23 resulting in 1 certificate totaling both years protection or Level A (I believe you can only use 1 certificate but Iā€™m unsure about this?).

If the dealer straightens this out, Iā€™d receive 1 cert in total amount equal to Level A (which again is my existing cert + Level B).

I gave up after a Ford Marketing ā€œsupervisor escalation" which was assigned a case number and when the Ford rep called, most of what she stated completely contradicted what's published on their website/the flowchart....back to ā€œonly the dealer can resolveā€.

My 23 2-dr loaded Badlands supposedly has shipped...Let me know if anyone wants to pay 12% over sticker and we can talk (Iā€™ve got tax and anxiety charges thatā€™d need to be covered) Iā€™m in Baltimore County Maryland.

Hope it works out for you but the process - at least for me - has been rediculous. Good luck and please keep us posted

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some thoughts. If / when the order banks reopen, most likely there will be a price increase. If your window sticker is generated after the increase, it will reflect the new pricing. That additional amount will not be included in your certificate and would have to be either applied up front in advance or post sale as was done last year. That causes all kinds of issues with some dealers honoring it and some not. A bit early speculating but betting this is what we see in a few months time.

bowski

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Volvo/Benz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funnyā€¦Just got my pic. FOR SALE

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart DE2DB015-2F9A-44E1-8F9A-20F94FBEBC23

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here are some thoughts. If / when the order banks reopen, most likely there will be a price increase. If your window sticker is generated after the increase, it will reflect the new pricing. That additional amount will not be included in your certificate and would have to be either applied up front in advance or post sale as was done last year. That causes all kinds of issues with some dealers honoring it and some not. A bit early speculating but betting this is what we see in a few months time.
My understanding is that that would probably fall under the price protection for mid-year increases, that have typically been a rebate type.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is that that would probably fall under the price protection for mid-year increases, that have typically been a rebate type.
Exactly. And just look at MY'22 to see how well that went for a lot of people.

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passatā€”>Honda Odysseyā€”>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am taking delivery in a couple hours. I have not asked my dealer yet if he has my certificate. Reserved and ordered in May 2021. Just called marketing and they do not see any private offer certificates for me, at least when searching my name and address. She told me that the dealer may have received specific pricing information for me that she cannot see. She said the dealer has the same access she has in marketing but did not mention Smart Vincent. She told me if I felt I should qualify for price protection then I should tell the dealer and have them ā€œwork their channelsā€ to find out what happened and why I donā€™t have a private offer certificate.

So weā€™ll see what the dealer has to say in a couple hours.

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So pardon me, been out of the loop for some time and I'm currently in production and just now seeing this price protection.

I ordered just before order banks closed last year (Feb 2022) and from what I can tell I'm in column B and with a 4dr Badlands I should be looking at $2,395. So since I didn't change anything when I converted to 2023MY the MSRP for my 2022MY build was $63,215 and the window sticker for my 2023MY is at $63,715, a $500 increase, am I still due the $2,395 credit?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am taking delivery in a couple hours. I have not asked my dealer yet if he has my certificate. Reserved and ordered in May 2021. Just called marketing and they do not see any private offer certificates for me, at least when searching my name and address. She told me that the dealer may have received specific pricing information for me that she cannot see. She said the dealer has the same access she has in marketing but did not mention Smart Vincent. She told me if I felt I should qualify for price protection then I should tell the dealer and have them ā€œwork their channelsā€ to find out what happened and why I donā€™t have a private offer certificate.

So weā€™ll see what the dealer has to say in a couple hours.
Good luck!
Sponsored