GeoSue

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 geo tracker
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 2021 bronco and it is now a 2022.
I have been trying to get a good look at the guages in front of the steering wheel and it seems like Ford is purposely making it extremely difficult to see.
When you do get a glance at the gauges I am not going lightly with my reply.
THEY COULDN'T SUCK ANY MORE!
It would be more functional if it broadcast the weather channel.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a 2021 bronco and it is now a 2022.
I have been trying to get a good look at the guages in front of the steering wheel and it seems like Ford is purposely making it extremely difficult to see.
When you do get a glance at the gauges I am not going lightly with my reply.
THEY COULDN'T SUCK ANY MORE!
It would be more functional if it broadcast the weather channel.
They haven’t built yours yet. That’s why it doesn’t work. ;)

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't care for the "analog" speedo, it should have been the tach. I don't use it, and it doesn't dim much when you dim the dash lights. Not sure why we need 3 speedos anyway.

I also dislike the high beam indicator. It doesn't stand out like it should. I hate auto high beams, always going to dim way too soon and at every damn streetlight, but since the indicator is hard to see I let the auto high beams run.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't care for the "analog" speedo, it should have been the tach. I don't use it, and it doesn't dim much when you dim the dash lights. Not sure why we need 3 speedos anyway.

I also dislike the high beam indicator. It doesn't stand out like it should. I hate auto high beams, always going to dim way too soon and at every damn streetlight, but since the indicator is hard to see I let the auto high beams run.
You sound like one of those people that drives with you high beams on blinding people? Sure sounds like it. What do you actually like? And what gauge can you not get I for from? I mean come on Justin cry me a River. I hate to see you with a real problem.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My first vehicle was a Geo Tracker, white with fuscia pink lettering. It was an absolute booty magnet, girls loved it.
I also owned a Geo Tracker at one point... i had very different results

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It ain’t that hard. 🙅‍♂️

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You sound like one of those people that drives with you high beams on blinding people? Sure sounds like it. What do you actually like? And what gauge can you not get I for from? I mean come on Justin cry me a River. I hate to see you with a real problem.
Well let's see...

No. I operate high beams like a normal person would. I don't turn them off when a car appears 2 miles away, or whenever I pass a streetlight and then immediately put them back on bright like the computer does.

I like the Bronco...a lot. Doesn't mean I have to like every detail of the Bronco.

I can get all the info I need from the gauges. Just pointed out a couple of things I don't like about the way they were designed.

Not sure why you're so upset that I offered my opinion on what I dislike about the gauges.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dont think I've ever driven a vehicle with the speedo on the left. Throws me off a bit. Wish they did a full digital screen dash you can configure with the gauges you want though.

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t give a shit about the instrument cluster just ship my 2 door Bronco I’ve had on order forever, preferably with the fastback soft top I drove at the offrodeo!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Of course they’re going to turn off when they sense light, they’re operated by a light sensor.