Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t doubt it’s a month..or two…or three in many cases. But when we check the back door link or call customer service and they give us a ETA, we expect it to be reasonably close to that ETA. Ford would do everyone a big service by making updates to our accounts more often and more detailed. It would make customers more realistic on what to expect and it would take pressure off their chat and call lines.
As for customer service, I agree with you, but it's not a reality. My Build date never got bumped (which is rare to start with).

But once it was built, the delivery ETA got bumped eight times before I finally got mine. Basically you're pretty much guaranteed that it's going to be bumped a few at least... So I expecting it to be correct from the beginning is just not realistic... Although it ought to be.
Sponsored

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don’t doubt it’s a month..or two…or three in many cases. But when we check the back door link or call customer service and they give us a ETA, we expect it to be reasonably close to that ETA. Ford would do everyone a big service by making updates to our accounts more often and more detailed. It would make customers more realistic on what to expect and it would take pressure off their chat and call lines.
Exactly, and if you have a November built date you are jumping the gun - to say the least. Come back after a month or more. I'm seeing November build dates being delivered (so some folks are lucky) and/or they are near MAP and not going by rail.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As for customer service, I agree with you, but it's not a reality. My Build date never got bumped (which is rare to start with).

But once it was built, the delivery ETA got bumped eight times before I finally got mine. Basically you're pretty much guaranteed that it's going to be bumped a few at least... So I expecting it to be correct from the beginning is just not realistic... Although it ought to be.
Agreed. My Build date never got bumped either, but it was 27 days from my blend until Built notification.

Until you get the "Shipped" notification those ETA dates mean nothing, but they will keep updating as if they do.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is good to know, and helpful to those of us on the forum here. It really seems to be hit and miss. I know I’ve seen some in my build group week already on a train to west coast.

Sponsored

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update; good news! My Bronco has finally made it to South Carolina! Maybe I can get it today or tomorrow. :)
Congrats! I’m in Greenville, still awaiting shipment from MAP. How long did yours take to get to Summerville once it shipped? And do you know where the rail takes them first in the southeast before trucking?

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congrats! I’m in Greenville, still awaiting shipment from MAP. How long did yours take to get to Summerville once it shipped? And do you know where the rail takes them first in the southeast before trucking?
It was built 2.5 months ago (September) and CSX takes them to the Dixiana, SC (Columbia) rail yard. Hopefully it arrives at my dealership in Ravenel today or tomorrow.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was built 2.5 months ago (September) and CSX takes them to the Dixiana, SC (Columbia) rail yard. Hopefully it arrives at my dealership in Ravenel today or tomorrow.
Did anyone ever give you a reason that it needed 2.5 months to be shipped?

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Did anyone ever give you a reason that it needed 2.5 months to be shipped?
Nope, of course if it was on chip hold or something like that it would have been more understandable. Frustrating.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is in Jacksonville. Been there since 12/08/22 and Ford sends me a pic today saying it rolled off the line... 😬

image.jpg_ filename_=UTF-8''image (1).jpg

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 11/07 blend, 11/27 built off cHip hold just went straight from awaiting shipping to arrived at dealer….
That gives me hope mine will actually arrive this week! Post pics when you get it and congrats! :)

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations!!!! Glad to see that! It's giving me hope lol
That gives me hope mine will actually arrive this week! Post pics when you get it and congrats! :)
Thanks. I couldn’t wait and went and took a drive to my dealer and found my bronco waiting in their overnight drop off area. Hopefully picking up later this week.

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 740ED141-84CC-43FA-9DED-BF442C8014AF
Sponsored