First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is an interesting response. I will be driving by that location on Saturday and view the lot inventory and space. My Bronco will also be arriving by rail to that location some day.
Hey there RAMTOWIT. I just updated my original post. After being marked HOT the Bronco was shipped.
Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you complain enough and get your vehicle marked as HOT, things might happen. I got my ”Your vehicle has shipped email” the very next day I received the text message above.

A007AE1D-D4E7-42DC-B6E7-3A5FCC74AC64.jpeg
That's great for you, glad that worked!

Who did you talk to that was able to mark it "hot"? My dealer said he marked mine "hot" a month ago for a quick convoy pickup from local rail yard, but as of yesterday I am still at MAP.
How did you get the ticket# to have yours looked into?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no doubt I will still be waiting for my 22MY and see 23s pass me on the road. The sad part is the dealerships have nothing to lose. If customers get pissed and walk away the dealership can make way more money selling their Bronco to someone else with a huge markup.
Yeah no doubt. I really feel like calling up the dealer and asking him what they're going to do to make this right...but I already know what their answer is going to be... Even if they are one of the "good" dealers.

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great for you, glad that worked!

Who did you talk to that was able to mark it "hot"? My dealer said he marked mine "hot" a month ago for a quick convoy pickup from local rail yard, but as of yesterday I am still at MAP.
How did you get the ticket# to have yours looked into?
My dealership in the mid-Atlantic (Hopefully you understand why I am not outing “my dealership” at this time). sent an email to the #1 or #2 regional rep who in turn asked MAP to have a tracer put on the Bronco. It was the Ford Logistics Team that marked the unit as HOT.

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
who do you reach out for that?
My dealership in the mid-Atlantic (Hopefully you understand why I am not outing “my dealership” at this time). sent an email to the #1 or #2 regional rep who in turn asked MAP to have a tracer put on the Bronco. It was the Ford Logistics Team that marked the unit as HOT.

Sponsored

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah no doubt. I really feel like calling up the dealer and asking him what they're going to do to make this right...but I already know what their answer is going to be... Even if they are one of the "good" dealers.

Ford and the dealership trying to figure out who's to blame for this.....
51e33280-1e77-440b-b3d4-8baf6d3f1e97_300530930545303.gif

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you get the regional rep contact info?

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

YULQQKN4

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 502A BAP, 2022 MUSTANG GT 6 SPEED COUPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build completed yesterday. ETA as of today is 11/23...highly doubting it but we shall see.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just proof dealers could do more, they just choose not to, we are all just a paycheck to them
Also most dealers would prefer we walk and they sell ours for a bunch over MSRP.

Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build completed yesterday. ETA as of today is 11/23...highly doubting it but we shall see.
If you just got built you will most likely be shipped right away. I wouldn't worry about your date yet.

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey there RAMTOWIT. I just updated my original post. After being marked HOT the Bronco was shipped.
Thanks for the update. My has been showing "in transit" for nearly 60 days. I am going to ask my dealer to look at VINview and see what it is showing.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco took about 2 weeks to be shipped to Denver on rail. Now it’s sitting on lot “waiting” to be shipped.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco was "built" 9/29/22. Still "awaiting shipping". Two expected delivery windows have both come and gone. Miserable experience. Cannot imagine ever ordering another Ford.
We have been reconsidering the Land Rover Defender, but I don’t want to give up on Ford and allow dealer a huge markup…. This wait and delay is very painful …
Sponsored