Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very accurate article. One would hope it would catch enough attention at Ford to shame them into getting these Broncos out, but that remains to be seen.
Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't have a railcar # yet, but did get the shipped email and update to "in transit" status over the weekend. Perhaps we'll be on the same railcar? Good luck!!
Good luck to you! Hopefully that means it's moving for you
I received a shipped email on 9/30 and status has said "in transit" since then too. Unfortunately in my case that hasn't meant anything, still at MAP. I am thinking someone hit the wrong button when it sent me the shipped email.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If something happens with my financing today other than an approval at 2.76% I think I might just walk and be done with this shit.

Way to much stress in the whole process over a car. And I swear to fuck if someone tells me its worth the wait you better include GPS coordinates of where you want your ass kicked.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think I would be as annoyed and pissed off at this situation if it wasn't for the fact the sister dealer 20 min away is getting "dealer ordered" stock in that was built after mine, these were delivered separately, so not like it was 1 truck

1668516997069.png
This is truly adding coals to the fire. My GSM got is Braptor 2 weeks ago. He ordered same week as me, but converted his raptor, and still got it sooner! So disappointing that their 3 other sister stores are receiving OBX, WTs and Badlands, and have 10 on website available. Yet my dates have all moved from 9.24 delivery to now 11/22-11/27… if I’m lucky…

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh hell happy one month to my initial ETA!

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership AND the Ford chat rep gave me my railcar number. Good luck.
@BRDDOGN As of this morning (Tuesday) my rail car is in Crewe, Virginia. It should be able to easily make it to Petersburg by this afternoon. Now I need to make sure my dealer has ground transport arranged so it doesn't sit on the rail yard lot.......My wait is nearing an end!

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BRDDOGN As of this morning (Tuesday) my rail car is in Crewe, Virginia. It should be able to easily make it to Petersburg by this afternoon. Now I need to make sure my dealer has ground transport arranged so it doesn't sit on the rail yard lot.......My wait is nearing an end!
Same here. My dealership’s mannequin and a previous Bronco recipient’s car sat there for weeks. I’m going to pester the hell out of them to force retrieval. Keep me posted.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The day I saw the modules populate back in Sept on my build I tried to activate my Ford Pass App connection to the Bronco. It has said follow on screen instructions the few times I have checked it since. Today I have a message on the app. Maybe someone actually started it and his the screen to not allow access? Probably nothing, but a thought. Anyone else have this message?
I basically did the same thing, I may have waited till it was built officially. Sat for over 2 months with that "Awaiting Activation". Then I got an email that it shipped, jumped on the App and sure enought it was denied!

This trick confirmed to me that after 2 months, at least someone started it up. So of course I immediately re-activated it to see when the next time someone gets in my Bronco.

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reached out to the Exec list last Friday, and got a call at the end of business day yesterday from a lady named Felicia. She said good news your Bronco is cleared for shipping, and has an ETA of 11/24. I said look not trying to argue, but its been "cleared for shipping since 9/30, 23 days after the blend date. And this is now the 6th delivery window I have been given." We ended up talking for about 10 minutes after that, and she listened. I explained the frustration this entire group experiences seeing Broncos built after ours arrive at our dealer, and many with blue stickers.

She ended up giving me her cell, and said she would call me on Thursday after having some time to monitor it.

Maybe as the Corporate office starts looking into this, it will get the ball rolling for all of us.

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. My dealership’s mannequin and a previous Bronco recipient’s car sat there for weeks. I’m going to pester the hell out of them to force retrieval. Keep me posted.
@BRDDOGN My dealer said (drink) that once it gets to Petersburg Auto Yard he will have it marked "Hot". That status supposedly makes it move quicker because its a customer order. He might be blowing smoke in my face but we will see what happens.

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BRDDOGN My dealer said (drink) that once it gets to Petersburg Auto Yard he will have it marked "Hot". That status supposedly makes it move quicker because its a customer order. He might be blowing smoke in my face but we will see what happens.
I got the same response it they want to wait until the “Ford” system says it arrived. They don’t want to PO someone before it gets off the train. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored