NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, all of the stock Ford logos are present. I'm a fan of OEM look, or OEM-look alike mods/add ons.

I have a set of Mabett mud flaps, which have a weird "mountain" design on them, which is bad enough.

My feeling is if I buy a product, let's say a $4,500 hard top, for my vehicle, let me be the ambassador for the product. If someone asks me about the top, let me tell them it's a XYZ brand top, otherwise, if no one is asking or cares, I don't need XYZ brand logo on my vehicle.

Would anyone let their tattoo artist sign their name/logo on a tattoo?
Would you pay more (say $500) to TOR if their logo was not on the top?

Their msrp may include a discount for advertising.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know the weight of the rear section for the TOR top? I belive they said it's 1.5x the weight of the OEM MIC rear shell (which is around 70lbs), so I'm guessing the TOR top is around 105lbs? Anyone know? Just need to know for my lift I have setup in my garage, although I'm sure it's fine.
[/
Won't work unfortunately.

The Sunrider bolts into the mounting brackets on the factory middle panel. This hard top has a completely different mounting system with different brackets in different locations.

Turn Off-road said they have plans to release accessories for their hard top, so there is a chance theyā€™ll come out with an adapter bracket or maybe their own version of the Sunrider. But as it stands right nowā€¦ no-go.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they also have some issues with aftermarket roof racks. Yes they did ensure compatibility with the more popular aftermarket racks (like Trailraxā€¦ which honestly is the only rack youā€™d need ;) ), but obviously itā€™s hard to ensure 100% compatibility with every rack out there when youā€™re running a different design.
TOR specifies their top is compatible with the OEM roof rack, and Trailrax is designed to be compatible with the OEM top, so why would TOR be compatible with Trailrax and not OEM? Anyway I just had a look at the Trailrax and it looks like a nice carrier, but its expensive and some of us may prefer a more minimalist carrier.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curiousā€¦did you remove all the ford branding on the truck, or just not a fan of aftermarket non/ford branding?
I'm the same way. I don't understand why people put stickers on their vehicles for things like Yeti or RTic, etc etc. I refuse to drive around with free advertising for a dealership etc. First thing I remove and throw away are dealer plate frames, dealer stickers etc. The dealer isn't paying me to advertise for them, so why should I give it to them for free?

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. I don't put bumper stickers on my vehicles, I don't have license plate frames with the dealership name, I don't have dealership stickers on my vehicles, I don't have rear window family stick figure stickers, etc. I don't want logos, saying, writing, endorsements on my vehicle.

I would however pay for a black sticker to permanently cover this companies logo.
Thereā€™s a local dealership that puts a decal on the left AND right side of trunks / tailgates, a license plate frame, and a decal on the rear windshield. šŸ‘€ Just baffles me people are ok driving around with 4 pieces of advertisement from the same place on their vehicles.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TOR specifies their top is compatible with the OEM roof rack, and Trailrax is designed to be compatible with the OEM top, so why would TOR be compatible with Trailrax and not OEM? Anyway I just had a look at the Trailrax and it looks like a nice carrier, but its expensive and some of us may prefer a more minimalist carrier.
It should be compatible with most roof racks that mount to the hard top in a similar way to both the factory rack and Trailrax. But some roof racks mount differently, and they obviously cannot guarantee compatibility on every roof rack.

If you're looking at the OEM roof rack as the more minimalist option, you'll be fine because they have verified compatibility.

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would you pay more (say $500) to TOR if their logo was not on the top?

Their msrp may include a discount for advertising.
Would I pay more for a logo-less item, yes. $500 more? No. If this were the case, that a company offered an option for $500 to remove their logo from the item I purchase, I would go out of my way to remove/hide/cover their logo, and share my feedback with them.

In the case of this otherwise great looking hardtop from Turn Offroad, I would pay a wrap company to slap 40 cents worth of vinyl wrap over the logo, and move on with my life. In the case of the recent soft top replacements I've seen here on B6G, with a new, relatively large company logo on the back of the soft top, that logo doesn't seem easily removable, so it's a hard pass for me. Same as most things from RCI Offroad. Their logo is cut into the steel for everything. Not for me.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would I pay more for a logo-less item, yes. $500 more? No. If this were the case, that a company offered an option for $500 to remove their logo from the item I purchase, I would go out of my way to remove/hide/cover their logo, and share my feedback with them.

In the case of this otherwise great looking hardtop from Turn Offroad, I would pay a wrap company to slap 40 cents worth of vinyl wrap over the logo, and move on with my life. In the case of the recent soft top replacements I've seen here on B6G, with a new, relatively large company logo on the back of the soft top, that logo doesn't seem easily removable, so it's a hard pass for me. Same as most things from RCI Offroad. Their logo is cut into the steel for everything. Not for me.
To me the Turn logo thing seems not a big deal. Leastways it's so easy to cover if desired.

Photo below shows carbon fiber vinyl wrap my son put on the dash of our car for fun. I got the 1ft x 5ft roll for only $10 on Amazon. It should be especially easy to cut and install a rectangle piece of wrap over the hardtop logo.

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Photos to show color match of top/trim.  My Turn Offroad Hardtop: Pics and Initial Impressions. BRZ-CarbonFiber-Dash-Wra

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Today is the day that Turn Offroad is making good on their promises. And boy did they deliver!

So, I went over this morning for a very straightforward process of install. Took maybe 45 minutes, got the quick rundown. Todd and crew are solid people, and truly care about the community. My first Turn purchase, and wonā€™t be my last. Nice to have them local! Side note, make sure you go see them at KOH if you attend.

Anyways, the part you are all here for.. the hardtop. Yes, it is hard, yes, it is a top, but itā€™s so much more!
First impressions, the quality of fitment seems tight and edges are clean. Texture is like a rhino liner, with a sheen/gloss as weā€™ve seen in photos. It is a bit shinier than typical right now because of a UV protectant they spray/wipe. It really matches up well with the black trim of the Bronco, much better than the MIC color, in my opinion.
The headliner is typical auto/marine type carpet. It covers everything, which I like. Much better quality than the factory headliner. Coming from a softtop, the ambient sound has greatly reduced, naturally, but there is something else that I wasnā€™t quite expecting to happen. Rigidity. The ride has improved, it no longer shakes when hitting bumps or potholes. It is sturdy, the large rear piece and one piece front has really tightened it all up. Some people may have thought about this before when looking at one piece tops, I never really considered the fact it would improve my ride quality, but itā€™s certainly a nice bonus!

Took a few quick pics. Let me know if you want any more details or photos!! As of now, absolutely worth the money. And lifetime warranty, giving me peace of mind as an early adopter.

Tight seams around window/trim]
Thank you for the write up and pix!

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today is the day that Turn Offroad is making good on their promises. And boy did they deliver!

So, I went over this morning for a very straightforward process of install. Took maybe 45 minutes, got the quick rundown. Todd and crew are solid people, and truly care about the community. My first Turn purchase, and wonā€™t be my last. Nice to have them local! Side note, make sure you go see them at KOH if you attend.

Anyways, the part you are all here for.. the hardtop. Yes, it is hard, yes, it is a top, but itā€™s so much more!
First impressions, the quality of fitment seems tight and edges are clean. Texture is like a rhino liner, with a sheen/gloss as weā€™ve seen in photos. It is a bit shinier than typical right now because of a UV protectant they spray/wipe. It really matches up well with the black trim of the Bronco, much better than the MIC color, in my opinion.
The headliner is typical auto/marine type carpet. It covers everything, which I like. Much better quality than the factory headliner. Coming from a softtop, the ambient sound has greatly reduced, naturally, but there is something else that I wasnā€™t quite expecting to happen. Rigidity. The ride has improved, it no longer shakes when hitting bumps or potholes. It is sturdy, the large rear piece and one piece front has really tightened it all up. Some people may have thought about this before when looking at one piece tops, I never really considered the fact it would improve my ride quality, but itā€™s certainly a nice bonus!

Took a few quick pics. Let me know if you want any more details or photos!! As of now, absolutely worth the money. And lifetime warranty, giving me peace of mind as an early adopter.

Tight seams around window/trim
IMG_7388.jpeg

Rear side window and hardware(badge can be peeled off, there will be plenty of options to customize.)
IMG_7387.jpeg

Hooks are easy to work with, adjustable.
IMG_7386.jpeg

Clean ceiling, sound deadening is good quality and aplenty.
IMG_7384.jpeg

More of the rug for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_7377.jpeg

Profile in the sun
IMG_7372.jpeg

Quartering shot in shade
IMG_7373.jpeg

Hooked up, 4 mounting points.
IMG_7385.jpeg

Side profile in shade
IMG_7389.jpeg

Rear window. Spray and wiper assembly coming soon.
IMG_7390.jpeg

Quartering shot in sun
IMG_7391.jpeg

Profile to show slant of rear window.
IMG_7392.jpeg

Another quartering in shade. The fit is tight between front and read, hard to tell itā€™s a 2-piece
IMG_7393.jpeg

Did I say TIGHT?!
IMG_7394.jpeg

IMG_7395.jpeg

As mentioned, carpet everywhere!
IMG_7379.jpeg

Backside of the metal mounting points for roof rack or other mods.
IMG_7378.jpeg

I like the metal hinges. They feel and look high-quality
IMG_7375.jpeg
Now THAT looks good! I'm glad someone got one, because I'm on the wait list

Sponsored

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just put a piece of electrical tape over the logo if you don't like it. I did that for years over the Check Engine light that wouldn't shut off in my old Explorer and then I didn't have to see it anymore.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This top looks good and well done TOR for getting this done.

Why do none of the Bronco tops have rain gutters?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This top looks good and well done TOR for getting this done.

Why do none of the Bronco tops have rain gutters?
I was just thinking that myself. Would have been a perfect opportunity to add what Ford totally missed on. I put the Mabett gutters on my partners Bronco but they look kind of silly where the gutter goes around the window pillar. Not incorporating them into these new hard tops is such a huge miss in my opinion.

Csully118

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a dang nice looking top. Waiting (im)patiently for my ADV.
You and me and everyone else that ordered. I know they are making sure it's right, but it is getting beyond frustrating at this time. I'm in batch one. Got the pump up video I'd get delivery in mid-January. I follow up only to be told now early February. If anything, they need to do better with communication.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I wouldnā€™t pay 500 more for logo removal. Iā€™d would be removing it and repainting the top anyways. Top looks great. Just donā€™t care for the coarse texture.
Sponsored