Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
All of my previous Fords from 1976 to 1993 were special orders, none from stock, but all of them were completed with "real" orders. Pricing was fully identified (A Plan) along with the usual tax, title & license fees. These were fully executed orders with both dealer and my signatures. The way most of these "Bronco orders" were handled short-circuited the usual purchase process. Although the purchase is with the dealer, Ford surely knew that the customer was in jeopardy without a contractual agreement. I noticed that the MY22 Order instructions from Ford includes a requirement to get a signed purchase agreement.
Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let the victim blaming commence. Where are those Ford apologists from the Granger thread... They should be by any minute now to let you know how dumb you are for not getting the proper paperwork and all the jazz. Enjoy.

Also, you're another victim in the dealer shenanigans. This sucks. Sorry.

This!
"you're another victim in the dealer shenanigans"

sherminiator; why i, and others, went with Granger; integrity matters

this was a post of mine from jan i think;
Haha! Sneaky bastards got me also. Forum members here are sharp, but none of us saw this coming. Our reservations at Tamiami Ford in Naples are now listed as orders, and not with our consent. So much for Ford stating that we can change dealerships till March 19. Not so when your reservations have been hijacked and converted to orders without consent.
No chance I would buy from this ethically challenged dealership. I will keep my other reservation with Granger and that will be the last new Ford I ever purchase. This is a Ford issue, which they could easily fix by telling these dealers who have hijacked reservations to put them back. Ford set the rules for us to play by, but apparently dealers aren't required to follow them. For them not fix this...well, it would be just as expected. IDK, maybe that is why Tesla stock is $800 and Ford is $8, customer focused business Ford? Hello Jeep!
Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So dealer printed DORA with only one set of pricing and represented pricing to customer. They had customer sign said DORA with only one set of pricing. Customer did not print DORA themselves, but rather dealer did. Dealer knew price, didn't change pricing on signed copy by customer. Seems both had to be in agreement on pricing based on customer signature and acceptance by dealer. It's not as if the customer surprised the dealer... Seems this would be a valid contract.
Without a dealer signature, who knows? Dealer could claim customer didn't sign in their presence. Even if he did, lack of dealer signature makes it useless.

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just left a review. I live right here in Monmouth County as well and have a reservation @ George Wall. I am going there tomorrow to re-confirm and going to make sure this doesn't happen. Actually I have 2 reservations and I am only going to be using 1 (wink wink). I have an early day 2 and early day 3 reservation.
I just left a review. I live right here in Monmouth County as well and have a reservation @ George Wall. I am going there tomorrow to re-confirm and going to make sure this doesn't happen. Actually I have 2 reservations and I am only going to be using 1 (wink wink). I have an early day 2 and early day 3 reservation.
I have an order coming through Geogre Wall as well deliver likely in late Nov. How did it go when you spoke to the dealership today?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Without a dealer signature, who knows? Dealer could claim customer didn't sign in their presence. Even if he did, lack of dealer signature makes it useless.
Even with a dealership signature, they could say that the person who signed it wasn't authorized, etc, etc. There is no end to the games when it comes to an unethical dealership. Many are not nearly unethical enough to try that, but I am sure that some are.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have so many fake reviews going through it’s ticked up since I last looked from 4.1 stars on Google to 4.2 stars.

Regulator Johnson

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Left a nice little note on their FB page, telling people what to expect when doing business with them.

Sponsored

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who are your local news station that do the consumer ripoff stories?

Roger Raimo

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
This has happened to me as well. Went and scheduled an appointment with a dealership to drive a big bend Sasquatch. They listed it as 52k. When I got there with my wife, they pulled the truck around for me. Then they proceeded to tell us that the truck was “marked up” to 66k!!! WTF!!? So I held back my laugh and test drove it anyways. Came back and threw him the key saying,” you had a sale, but stealing money from me isn’t gonna fly.” He tried pawning it off saying it was the dealers decision. Such bullshit! Went to my original dealer and ordered a black diamond Sasquatch. Better business bureau will get a call.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
consumers should not have to either an attorney or be screwed over before to demand a buyer's order especially when dealers are very evasive in providing them. I have never had reserved and then order my very own special vehicle this would be my first time so I am naive in the process,
For the reasons above, Ford should have a standardized addendum that prints out with B & P.
Four blank lines:
Agreed upon price
Dealer signature
Buyers signature
Required deposit

Dealers that accept this should be rewarded or penalized by Ford based on their follow through.

Dealers are free to reject it.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the reasons above, Ford should have a standardized addendum that prints out with B & P.
Four blank lines:
Agreed upon price
Dealer signature
Buyers signature
Required deposit

Dealers that accept this should be rewarded or penalized by Ford based on their follow through.

Dealers are free to reject it.
That makes way too much sense. How the hell did you stumble into a Ford enthusiast forum? Were you perhaps looking for another automaker and simply clicked the wrong link? 🤔

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Bronco nation video explicitly states you can change dealers for any reason. It is on YouTube.
The 'Community Update?' Yes, I actually watched that video before I tried calling. Note how they actually shy away from explicitly saying you can change if you have a code 99 or are waiting in the ether with an order. They continually say reservations can be moved but if you converted to a code 99 to wait things out while retaining your timestamp, it's technically in the system as an order and therein lies the issue.

That's where I find myself. And despite people saying otherwise, Bronco Customer Service insisted Thurs morning I. Can. Not. Change. Maybe they've changed their mind in the past 2 days but they were steadfast in that regard Fri, and I'm not the only one experiencing that.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.