Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which button is the factory fog light switch? All I see are high beam notices.
The big round button in the middle is for the fog lights.
Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

Nice job, glad to see the serious enthusiastā€™s getting into the forscan. With the right parts, tools and ideas just about anything ford has added you can as well. (y)

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shoulda told me you were doing that. We offer FREE pigtails to customers whom want to do precisely what you are doing :(

We would have included a set of pigtails to plug into your factory harness when we shipped your order
I've already ordered and received my triple light kit from you, but I'm planning on one more order. Here is the plan, can you help with any small wiring details I'm missing?

Rigid 4" spot: A pillar/aux switch

Triple Kit:

SS3 Pro Driving: Aux switch w/highbeams triggering another relay so they'll work with aux switch on and activated with the high beams.

SS2 Pro: Yellow Combo: Aux Switch

SS2 Pro: White Fog: Adding factory Dual Fog Switch to work with factory wiring behind Mod Bumper. (Think I need pigtails for this)

Still want to order:

Baja designs sport Reverse Light Kit: Want them to work with reverse light switch and factory rear Fog on the added oem switch.

Can you help me fine tune the wiring details for the one set of front SS2s and the reverse lights?

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shoulda told me you were doing that. We offer FREE pigtails to customers whom want to do precisely what you are doing :(

We would have included a set of pigtails to plug into your factory harness when we shipped your order
Adam, I did not receive the pigtails... any chance of getting those to use with my BD KR Bevel bracket kit? I didn't know you guys were supplying those when I ordered. I want to use my SAE squadrons with the factory switch I already installed and the S2's on the AUX switch

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adam, I did not receive the pigtails... any chance of getting those to use with my BD KR Bevel bracket kit? I didn't know you guys were supplying those when I ordered. I want to use my SAE squadrons with the factory switch I already installed and the S2's on the AUX switch
No we only provide those when asked ahead of time. Once your order ships we don't provide free pigtails anymore.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Worth noting that my Forscan extended license expired and apparently you can't renew due to the Russian/Ukranian conflict. Forscan wouldn't let me read the modules, however, I saw in another forum that you can change the date of your Windows laptop to a previous date that was within your 2 month license. That worked perfectly and allowed me to make all the changes.
Am I the only one who chuckled at this? Maybe it's the software engineer in me but... LOL

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've already ordered and received my triple light kit from you, but I'm planning on one more order. Here is the plan, can you help with any small wiring details I'm missing?

Rigid 4" spot: A pillar/aux switch

Triple Kit:

SS3 Pro Driving: Aux switch w/highbeams triggering another relay so they'll work with aux switch on and activated with the high beams.

SS2 Pro: Yellow Combo: Aux Switch

SS2 Pro: White Fog: Adding factory Dual Fog Switch to work with factory wiring behind Mod Bumper. (Think I need pigtails for this)

Still want to order:

Baja designs sport Reverse Light Kit: Want them to work with reverse light switch and factory rear Fog on the added oem switch.

Can you help me fine tune the wiring details for the one set of front SS2s and the reverse lights?
No sorry. We don't offer support on how to do crazy things with the wiring. You're going to require all sorts of wiring/relays/diodes to achieve what you want.

For lights just head to our site, everything is right on our site. You can purchase online.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

here is the bottom and icons
Here ya go.

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No sorry. We don't offer support on how to do crazy things with the wiring. You're going to require all sorts of wiring/relays/diodes to achieve what you want.

For lights just head to our site, everything is right on our site. You can purchase online.
Crazy things with the wiring? Uuuhh...OK. It seems to me, what I'm talking about would only require 1 additional standard relay harness, 1 set of pigtails to plug into the connectors on the end of the factory fog harness, and the harness that's included with your reverse light kit.​

Last edited:

Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Badlands High pack:
742AA61D-BD34-4216-8F67-9EB8EEC2E38C.jpeg
I had the same switch I ordered a new one. Iā€™m a OBX high package mod bumper so I didnā€™t get factory fogs or switch either.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks or just put it to upfitter.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here's info on obtaining the pins and seals for connecting to the factory fog wire harness. Super easy to do yourself. Note the factory fog harness has the black plastic connector...just need to add the pins with seals to it. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/post-1222815

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs