Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should move. I remember that muck when I lived in Idaho. The “dead of winter” here in AZ is around 60 degrees. Totally worth the inferno of summers.
I think about it every winter.🥶 But I have to be near the salt water.😎
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think there will be many early time stamps for them to have to deal with in '22.

(I wasn’t sure if I should use the above GIF, or one of somebody rolling on the ground laughing)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
woohoo I moved up or is back?
I don't know why people think they're moving up because someone backs out? The dealer will just refund the deposit and let that Bronco show up and sell it to someone else. If you do business with that dealer and are OK with that build is the only way someone could benefit from it. My salesman told me I could change my mind right up to when another customer wants to buy it and I'd also see all of the updates when it goes into production and delivery etc.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why people think they're moving up because someone backs out? The dealer will just refund the deposit and let that Bronco show up and sell it to someone else. If you do business with that dealer and are OK with that build is the only way someone could benefit from it. My salesman told me I could change my mind right up to when another customer wants to buy it and I'd also see all of the updates when it goes into production and delivery etc.
I'm not backing out, I'm delaying my order to next year. So the dealer doesn't get anything to sell.

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(I wasn’t sure if I should use the above GIF, or one of somebody rolling on the ground laughing)
Do you think a lot of 7/13 reservation holders delayed their order until '22?

Sponsored

Deleted member 21681

I '99ed too. I feel relieved somehow ...
I’m on the verge. Hoping to see how the backseat vents, winch/cam, (CuPhOlDeRs!!1!), and a few other issues turn out. Maybe they’re NBD, maybe something gets ironed out on the ‘22 model. It prob won’t make a difference for me tho. I’m a Jan 2021 reservation. It’d take a miracle on par with hitting the lotto to get mine this year. I’d just hate to possibly be disappointed should a miracle occur...

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you think a lot of 7/13 reservation holders delayed their order until '22?
Well, I’ll be honest that I don’t know the number of reservations for the first day (do we have that number?) but yes, I think a lot of people are 22.

I will be very happy if I’m wrong. Welcome to the class of 2022! (y)

p.s. If you’re a super early rez, and Ford has caught up with the manufacturing problems, then you won’t have to worry about any other people in front of you anyway.

Last edited:

Pakbro32

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have given up on waiting for a bronco. I bought a 4Runner!

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only need 62,843 More People to 99 their Order and I might have a chance at getting mine by next summer :)

A51 : 2-Door : Wildtrak : Lux : Tow

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't see Ford 'cobbling' these together, that would be a PR nightmare if they all are delivered out of whack. I'd rather guess they'll go over the early ones with a fine toothed comb to make sure everything is ok. But good luck and I hope they'll offer the things you want in 22!
I doubt there will be much if any changes to anything, besides the mod top showing up and what ever they're doing with the roof rack. That thing carries so little weight that I'd not buy it anyway.
And maybe that elusive green shows up and hopefully it's a shade that everybody likes!

I'm sticking it out, but I also don't have snow here, December was t-shirt weather and way too little rain.
We have a bit over a week for that elusive 'delivery window' e-mail, if they tell me Oct of 22 I might not even stick around, but I'd also 99 it then.

Hard to gamble a system when we don't know the rules...

OP
OP
BadSquatch21

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I’ll be honest that I don’t know the number of reservations for the first day (do we have that number?) but yes, I think a lot of people are 22.

I will be very happy if I’m wrong. Welcome to the class of 2022! (y)

p.s. If you’re a super early rez, and Ford has caught up with the manufacturing problems, then you won’t have to worry about any other people in front of you anyway.
My guess is there aren't a lot of 7/13-7/14 res that pushed to '22. After that there may be quite a few. I'm also thinking by the time '22s are being built, most of the parts constraints like you say will be relatively gone and Ford may be able to build them more in order of time stamp like what originally planned. Guess we'll see...

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the dealership give us a chance to change options on our 99 reservation? Or we are stuck with what we originally ordered?
You can change your order until your VIN is assigned. When the 22’ order banks open I’m going to change my order.