Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in month 3 of having my 2022 Big Bend. I have a Badlands on order and came across this Big Bend with 1,900 miles on it while I was waiting for my Badlands. I got a great deal on it and slapped a 2" lift and some 35's to make it a little more trail worthy and I am driving it until my Badlands is built. I have owned a Jeep wrangler, an '89 Bronco and several pick ups. I have to say that I have never had as much fun driving a vehicle as I have in the last three months. My Bronco has the 2.3L Automatic. I put it in sport mode and it is a blast. It's quick and it handles well. It has surprisingly good pickup for what amounts to a box moving through the air. And I haven't even taken it off road yet! I go for a drive almost every evening. By the way, I am not a car guy by any means. It has never been my thing. As long as I was comfortable in the cab, that is all I cared about really. Now I have two trips scheduled next year with some Jeep buddies who off road.

So for me, The 6G Bronco is the MOST fun to drive vehicle I have ever owned!

Ford Bronco What is the most fun to drive vehicle you have ever owned? 6G Bronco for me 2
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Had a 900hp F-150 for nearly 5 years. Bought new in March 2017 and it was twin turbo'd by June. Just recently sold a few months ago. Insanely fun and put a shit eatin' grin on my face every time I drove it.
Ford Bronco What is the most fun to drive vehicle you have ever owned? 6G Bronco for me IMG_20210410_124043_702

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me it would have to be one with two wheels. That said, any vehicle with removeable top and doors do offer something that other fart cans just can't.

Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had a 900hp F-150 for nearly 5 years. Bought new in March 2017 and it was twin turbo'd by June. Just recently sold a few months ago. Insanely fun and put a shit eatin' grin on my face every time I drove it.
Ford Bronco What is the most fun to drive vehicle you have ever owned? 6G Bronco for me IMG_20210410_124043_702
That thing is sick.

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'97 Mitsubishi eclipse. The GSX in all wheel drive. Like driving a premium time machine. It was fantastic for what it was back in the day, even with the insane amount of turbo lag. I gave it to my little brother for Xmas before I went overseas. Have owned several fun vehicles along the way, but it holds a special place in my heart that birthed my thirst for all things automotive.

With that said, I've had my bronco since September, and those same feelings are stirring. This may just dethrone the GSX in my world as I continue to make memories with my wife and kids in the bronco. My wife says every time I put Sleipnir into gear, I get this goofy smile on my face, and let's be honest, it's hard not to.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol,not this

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Used to autocross a few Miatas over the years.

user17172_pic6577_1315994540 (1).jpg

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Caterham Super Seven Sprint (which I also constructed)
FA0D32BD-3D6C-4D0E-9176-188F897FBBFC.jpeg

(although close second would be my Guzzi LeMans IV)
(third would be my recently sold Grumman Tiger - flown, not “driven”)

Last edited:

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2006 Magnum SRT8 it was a silver sleeper like no other. It's nickname was the Wagnum.
Sponsored