First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered with Chapman Ford of Horsham for $1500 off MSRP plus tax/tags & $422 pa doc.

Our plan was to retire to South America in about 7 years so the Bronco would hopefully be our last car. Priorities have changed and we might move sooner and become remote workers abroad so we don't care much about a new vehicle anymore. What we have will likely last a few more years.

The Bronco will likely get sold quick so a few thousands over $40k will move us away from buying.
Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I gotta build date (thankfully), so I'm out.

But since the beginning my limit was $50,000 pre-tax with a factory front/rear locker and a manual transmission. Everything else is negotiable.

So as long as that is still possible I'm still game.
I too have a build date Sept 5th week. I also have invoice pricing. (In writing). No one should be surprised walking into the dealer to pick up their Bronco.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Currently sitting at a dealer in Poway, CA waiting for my oil-change and there is a 2dr OBX in the showroom with a $25k market adjustment. Sheesh. I'd definitely walk if I had to pay anything close to that.

Note - I paid MSRP at my usual dealer, but needed an oil change today and they were booked.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a 2k increase is reasonable but I wouldn’t be happy about not having price protection. My order is around 55k… too much more and I’d be better off scoring a used Gen 2 raptor.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was originally only in for a 30k base two door manual. So I'm probably out already, leastways I haven't bothered in the past 6+ months to do anything in terms of getting a Bronco.

If for 2023 Bronco price is going up significantly further, along with continuing ADM hijinks, aggravations and time to get a Bronco, I'm guess I'm out. I like the Bronco, but clearly not as much as a lot of 6G members, it's just not something I'm inclined to put much time, effort or money into getting these days.

I do still have some Ford stock though, so I try to keep up on how the Ford vehicles are doing, and hope all of you keep spending on Broncos and other Ford vehicles. Spend, spend, spend! :)

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is that if you have a current order that has not yet been assigned a VIN, then you will get a "private offer" from Ford to cover the increase between your order price and the new price increase.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At this point I'm probably more sensitive to Interest Rates than MSRP. Any ADM is a deal-breaker but thankfully my dealer has been a trustworthy one. The production delay/wait is going to cost me much more in terms of loan/interest than any expected model year price increases. I may end of putting more cash down to help manage some of the interest concerns.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You better make sure that your dealer is willing to accept X-plan pricing. Just because you have the code does not guarantee that you will be given the pricing.
I didn't think the Bronco qualified for x-plan. I know that some will accept it, but mine wouldn't.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All this talk about waiting another year for a Bronco is making me sick, I think I'm getting a case of... Broncitis.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I lost price protection I was going to throw in the towel.
I was not going to convert to 23.

I was to the point of shopping for some more toys to spend my saved down payment one. New mt bike. Or a lift in the garage. Or....but then I got THE email. In theory next week my 22 will be built.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm locked in at $1500 below MSRP and have a signed agreement that my dealer will honor my price even if I get pushed into '23. Interest rates are really no concern for me. The problem for me is losing CO. I keep trying to like another color but they’re just all a big personal let down compared to CO. I'll probably pick a random color and flip the Bronco whenever i get it, in the mean time I'm looking for a used CO close to my build that would be a break even deal for me when i sell the ordered Bronco.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My understanding is that if you have a current order that has not yet been assigned a VIN, then you will get a "private offer" from Ford to cover the increase between your order price and the new price increase.
I'm hoping they do this for us since they're already doing it for Maverick and Lightning orders.

If they don't do this for us then I'm going to seriously reconsider buying a Bronco because I don't have much of an appetite for an increase after already anchoring myself to a price.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't think the Bronco qualified for x-plan. I know that some will accept it, but mine wouldn't.
As far as I have seen it does not qualify but I can't 100% say so. I get D plan so these things are beneath me!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IF it is $4K more when I am able to order than a 2022, I most likely will go to plan B and not be part of the Bronco family.
i guess it matters on the new b&p and what you pick.

my bd non-sas is 2k more without price protection today. sas is an extra 2k now. assume things go up more for the new order banks.
Sponsored