Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What/where is this switch?
The overhead switch (not the aux switches) on the passenger side that turns on the passenger dome light, the other one toggles whether or not the interior lighting illuminates when a door is opened.
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stop-and-Go + Autohold Enable -- i was one of the loudest prerelease critics that this wasn't available from the factory

Suma mirrors

Onboard battery charger. Our trips are too short and the alternator can't charge the battery enough on its own

Adding a rain sensor. I need to tweak the method a little bit, but in a light drizzle or variable snow it's pretty convenient.

I have a 22 raptor
The update might be only for 4 door broncos. I read that somewhere before, but I’m not sure. I’d still call or go down to your dealership. Tell them you want the door module updates done.
When was this? I had my 2-door in for auto-up issues last year and they said there was no module update available.
Took quick look in Forscan, it's saying my driver door is at the latest calibration (CK) but passenger has updates available (factory CL, current CN)

UPDATE...I applied the 1in black gaffer tape l purchased from amazon to the tailgate and so far, it works perfectly. It's too soon to tell how well it will hold up but seems to work perfectly and blends in to my dark gray color nicely...
Are you guys applying it to the top of the painted swing gate, or bottom of the glass framing that overlaps the gate?

Last edited:

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1- Auto start/stop eliminator
1b - Lux driver side sunshade with home link (on my mid package)

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the size of the washers?
I used 3, 3/8 inch
1- Auto start/stop eliminator
1b - Lux driver side sunshade with home link (on my mid package)
I didn't go with the visor, but a $28 Kia rearview mirror with HomeLink from the junkyard works just as good!

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

my favorite is the carlink Tbox Plus multimedia box...plug into USB and whiz-bang now can watch YouTube, surf the web, use onX maps, see JB4 guages on main screen (and clear codes with it), stream music and video, use for Bronco off road app on main screen, send emails, and many other things with this little box.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you guys applying it to the top of the painted swing gate, or bottom of the glass framing that overlaps the gate?

Inside top of the painted tailgate. But I used thin rubber weatherstripping rather than tape. The product from Am-zon is linked in my earlier reply to this thread.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They are cool. Any problems (or fixes) for loss of cursor near edge of screen?
older android 11 version has a few minor issues on our 21 FE, but the newer 13 version works perfectly in the 23 WT...
sometimes, some apps can't reach edge of screen...
try the resolution in the settings?

Last edited:

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have this problem on my Warthog. What area do you put the rag that corrects the issue?
Here is a photo someone else posted of the area.
Ford Bronco What's an EASY hack/fix that REALLY improved your relationship with your Bronco? IMG_2423

I was upset with my babe because the stock sub in the back would rattle a shit ton when I was banging the beats.

Then I read something on here awhile back that said to stuff a rag between the back enclosure and the bronco frame itself. Problem solved. Now we are cool.

What's an easy hack that took your relationship to the next level. Thinking about kids now.

BroncoJoerg

Badlands
First Name
Joerg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turning off the seatbelt chime in Forscan. I wear the seatbelt religiously when highway driving. But I don't want that thing nagging me when I'm just moving the Bronco around the yard, moving up in line on the trail, or other times *I* decide it's not necessary. Another Forscan mod that improved quality of life is lowering the tire air pressure warning threshold. Especially annoying if you air down for off-roading.
What did you move the air pressure warning down to? I've moved mine down to 20, but I'm wondering if I should move it even lower? I'm heading out to Moab in April, and I really hate having that warning on the dash during trail runs.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What did you move the air pressure warning down to? I've moved mine down to 20, but I'm wondering if I should move it even lower? I'm heading out to Moab in April, and I really hate having that warning on the dash during trail runs.
I think I put it at 10. I should have put it at zero though. Off-roaders who air up and down regularly are much more mindful of tire pressure than the soccer moms and mall crawlers these idiot-minders are designed for. I tend to leave the tire pressure screen displayed on the dash most of the time anyhow, so I'm usually aware of what's going on in the tires pretty much all the time.
Sponsored