Sponsored

What's your tipping point?

What's your tipping point?

• Another year goes by without a build date.

• I can get a great deal on my second choice vehicle.

• My dealer continues to be clueless and unresponsive.

• More quality/technical issues continue to be reported here.

• One more meaningless "Stay Pumped" message.

• I bleed Ford blue and shit blue ovals... I'm waiting until I die.

• I've already canceled my reservation.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of us with early reservations that still don't have a build date:
What would it take for you to just say, "Ahh screw this. I'm over the Bronco".
Sponsored

Last edited:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For me I know it’s my shitty dealer.

I am a day one reservation with no constraints at all on my build and have heard nothing on a date. But I am late conversion to an order.

However I had to do 3 reservations total for my dealer to actually be able to put in my order. Because “something” kept happening. They won’t tell me how many allotments they have nor my order code. I assume it is because I refused to pay the markups they were “requiring.” I have a signed purchased contract at MSRP but I really think they dumped me and gave my reservation position to some one paying the mark up.

I look at this as a small victory for me however. If I do actually get bumped to MY22 I am changing dealers. My current one is horrid. I’m just riding this out to see if there is a chance at one this year. 🤷

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My second choice has always been a third Gen Raptor but those things are more elusive then the Bronco at times. I called the dealer I bought my last Raptor through and have been ghosted by them both via email and voicemail. Same thing from another dealer I reached out to and left a message. Fords becoming an absolute failure with customer service lately for me. The Raptor debacle is making it so my only choice is to wait out my Bronco reservation.

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
where is the option for "another issue magnified on this forum causing chicken little syndrome"
Yah your right, there hasn't been any over hyped misguided information here. Good or bad.
People will do what people will do.
They can't be told what to like or not to like. People just have to shift through the crud because there are some really helpful nuggets here. That's why we are on this site.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could care less about Ford but I’m not canceling.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could care less about Ford but I’m not canceling.
Right there with you. I 99'd for a reason, after getting the Granger October deal and cancelling my July 24th reservation. I felt for many reasons 22MY was best for me and so far I'm sill holding true to that line of thinking. At this point, the later the better for me. I have locked in pricing as well. Life is good.

Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us with early reservations that still don't have a build date:
What would it take for you to just say, "Ahh screw this. I'm over the Bronco".
You forgot to add that I test drove it and if was a DOG! Stupid slow! As in a Prius can beat it. That Jeep Penstar engine is soo much faster! It’s sad to even say. What a disappointment 😩

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no second choice vehicle right now. the wranglers on road manners are simply not acceptable for my daily driver.

no other car compels me.

Im watching the f150 lightning closely, but then I realize if I wanted one of those, Id probably be out into 2023 before Id get one now. but if the pricing on that is attractive for the specs I want... I would consider it, but it wont get me a car any quicker.
I’ve driven both, guess what, the Bronco has a tiny bit of wandering too.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For me I know it’s my shitty dealer.

I am a day one reservation with no constraints at all on my build and have heard nothing on a date. But I am late conversion to an order.

However I had to do 3 reservations total for my dealer to actually be able to put in my order. Because “something” kept happening. They won’t tell me how many allotments they have nor my order code. I assume it is because I refused to pay the markups they were “requiring.” I have a signed purchased contract at MSRP but I really think they dumped me and gave my reservation position to some one paying the mark up.

I look at this as a small victory for me however. If I do actually get bumped to MY22 I am changing dealers. My current one is horrid. I’m just riding this out to see if there is a chance at one this year. 🤷
Wow thats has to be frustrating. After hearing others in this forums positive experiences with other dealers i would switch. Without a vin or build date what is holding you back?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tipping point is standing on one leg and not having anything to hold onto - That’ll likely have me falling over.

For my Bronco, I dunno… I am VERY impatient when it comes to vehicles. I usually buy new, and it’s usually off the lot and done deal within a day or two. This “factory order” component is new to me, and then factor in this dumpster fire launch, and it’s eating away at me.

However, I also know that when that day eventually comes and it arrives, I will be over the moon excited. Even my fiancé knows I don’t get excited about much, but this is different.

As much as I’m still holding out hope for a 2021, if it came to an early 2022, I’d be ok still. Much later and I’ll likely have shifted to something else. My only saving grace is I have a fairly new vehicle now - a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, which has been great. I just want the shiny new toy :)

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow thats has to be frustrating. After hearing others in this forums positive experiences with other dealers i would switch. Without a vin or build date what is holding you back?
I thought you were stuck with the dealer you placed the order with?
Sponsored