Sponsored

Who uses their Bronco as a family vehicle?

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you use your Bronco as a family vehicle, how has it worked out for you? I have one on order with intention of using it as a daily driver.

How does an infant car seat fit?

My order for reference: 4 door Outer Banks, 2.7l, high package, leather seats
Sponsored

TantoIndian

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco , 2,7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a base Bronco 4d, i have 3 kids ( 2 being almost adults ), definitely too small for all of us for long road trips. But for commuting around the city is just fine. I came from an f150 Supercrew, so we really had to adjust. Two of my children are much older now, have their own vehicles, so its time for the wife and I to enjoy our vehicles.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just owned it for a day. 4 Door Base Sasquatch and it is good for 2 Adults and a 3 yr old in the front facing car seat and 2 - 10 yr olds. This is mainly for me and occasionally on the weekends with my family, I replaced my Fusion for the Bronco.

My other primary car for all other chores which my wife drives is a 2016 Pilot. So we are covered.

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife, 4 year old and myself fit just fine. You would have no problem with two car seats in the back plenty of room. 4 door badlands

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went off-road with two adults in the front (myself driving, sister in the passenger seat), two rear facing toddler seats in the back, and a ten year old between them.
The ten year old wasn't amazingly comfortable, but she said it was fine.

Build in signature.

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a base Bronco 4d, i have 3 kids ( 2 being almost adults ), definitely too small for all of us for long road trips. But for commuting around the city is just fine. I came from an f150 Supercrew, so we really had to adjust. Two of my children are much older now, have their own vehicles, so its time for the wife and I to enjoy our vehicles.

I’m almost the same, I have 1 kid in college , 2nd is 15 y/o. Im moving from a supercrew to this.

Ty, and cheers

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a family of 4 + a 135lb dog , ours is a daily driver and Adventure vehicle

OP
OP
Laurensimms7

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just owned it for a day. 4 Door Base Sasquatch and it is good for 2 Adults and a 3 yr old in the front facing car seat and 2 - 10 yr olds. This is mainly for me and occasionally on the weekends with my family, I replaced my Fusion for the Bronco.

My other primary car for all other chores which my wife drives is a 2016 Pilot. So we are covered.
I am also going from a fusion to the bronco- I was craving something fun. I need an suv because we are starting a family, but I cant stomach a “mom car” so the bronco was a fun choice!

OP
OP
Laurensimms7

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just went off-road with two adults in the front (myself driving, sister in the passenger seat), two rear facing toddler seats in the back, and a ten year old between them.
The ten year old wasn't amazingly comfortable, but she said it was fine.

Build in signature.
Super helpful to know that two rear facing seats fit in the back with both front seats occupied- that was something I wondered about

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am also going from a fusion to the bronco- I was craving something fun. I need an suv because we are starting a family, but I cant stomach a “mom car” so the bronco was a fun choice!
I went for the Pilot coz I did not want a Minivan, not just due to the Minivan stigma, I am 6.2 and Pilot was more comfortable for just 3 of us, when we were 2 I had Santa Fe.

When life happened and we had our 2nd child Pilot was sufficient, but as me and my wife worked and had to travel by car, I got only Sedans as a second vehicle just to commute to work. But now I got bored of Sedans and my wife does not want to drive a sedan then I thought may be the next vehicle should be a 2 row SUV apart from Pilot as it is now paid off and I will be keeping it until it runs to the ground.

Then I saw the reveal of Bronco and the features it gives, I made my mind right then and Reserved one.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super helpful to know that two rear facing seats fit in the back with both front seats occupied- that was something I wondered about
If you're more than a couple inches taller than 6', you might not have a lot of fun with a rear facing car seat behind you. Otherwise, it's really not bad. I was plenty comfortable going over bumps and climbing some rocks.

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you use your Bronco as a family vehicle, how has it worked out for you? I have one on order with intention of using it as a daily driver.

How does an infant car seat fit?

My order for reference: 4 door Outer Banks, 2.7l, high package, leather seats
Making a run to the dump. Fold down back seats and put a dog seat protector. My dogs love riding in the back (with the doors on, windows down). Put a 12" extender on the Curt trailer hitch to carry cargo basket.
Ford Bronco Who uses their Bronco as a family vehicle? IMG_0843

OP
OP
Laurensimms7

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you're more than a couple inches taller than 6', you might not have a lot of fun with a rear facing car seat behind you. Otherwise, it's really not bad. I was plenty comfortable going over bumps and climbing some rocks.
I am almost 5’7, and my husband is about 5’10 luckily we are average height and never run into space issues with vehicles because we dont need extra leg room!
Sponsored