First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To everyone bashing the Sport saying it’s not a Bronco, what do my grill letters spell?

Ford Bronco "Whoops I Bought the Wrong One?" - Tales of the Bronco Sport 584E8047-CB40-49D4-B540-C4F5B1BAACF5

Thats what I thought: BRONCO!
Sponsored

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anytime someone says "full size Bronco" these are what I think of.
Ford Bronco "Whoops I Bought the Wrong One?" - Tales of the Bronco Sport BroncoFull

To me, the real 2021 Bronco should not be called a "Full size" because it is very close to a Jeep Wrangler in size. But I know people are just trying to distinguish between the 2021 Bronco Sport and 2021 Bronco 2/4 door. I really don't like the recent Ford naming decision.

Off topic but I think instead of the "Ford Mustang Mach E" should of been just "Ford Mach E" Just because you put mustang in the name doesn't mean most people are going to accept it. But this could be just me getting old and ranting on the information superhighway.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To everyone bashing the Sport saying it’s not a Bronco, what do my grill letters spell?

Ford Bronco "Whoops I Bought the Wrong One?" - Tales of the Bronco Sport BroncoFull

And your Rear End Says Sport, So Don’t Let Your Alligator Mouth Overload Your Hummingbird Ass
Ford Bronco "Whoops I Bought the Wrong One?" - Tales of the Bronco Sport 6E53F795-DA75-4F91-A5F3-C58B3BBE3530

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who buys a Bronco Sport by mistake is a total and complete moron
I was just about to post a similar response, but shouldn’t be surprised to see someone else saying as much. Anyone who bought a Sport thinking they were buying a Bronco is a rube and deserves the shame associated with such a blatant blunder. I find it hard to believe, though, that ANYONE could possibly have done this.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anytime someone says "full size Bronco" these are what I think of.
Ford Bronco "Whoops I Bought the Wrong One?" - Tales of the Bronco Sport 6E53F795-DA75-4F91-A5F3-C58B3BBE3530

To me, the real 2021 Bronco should not be called a "Full size" because it is very close to a Jeep Wrangler in size. But I know people are just trying to distinguish between the 2021 Bronco Sport and 2021 Bronco 2/4 door. I really don't like the recent Ford naming decision.

Off topic but I think instead of the "Ford Mustang Mach E" should of been just "Ford Mach E" Just because you put mustang in the name doesn't mean most people are going to accept it. But this could be just me getting old and ranting on the information superhighway.
No you're exactly right, I'm 31 and call the Ford EV just "Mach-E"

And I've had many family and friends say they saw a Bronco -sport- and go to ANY news post about the big bronco and you have people thinking it's all just the Sport. Even when it's a picture of THE real Bronco....
Wonder what my neighbor with a Sport will think when I eventually get mine. They have a really nice F series with a great petina, so it surprised me they got a sport

Sponsored

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes it does……it was a gross misuse of the Bronco name by Ford Marketing division……..what you own is a Ford Escape.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the real full-size bronco is very large compared to a small adult male. Got it.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve had at least five people tell me they’ve seen the Broncos around! And they do say they are unimpressed. And I tell them they’re full of shit!!!! :sneaky:

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in sales but I wouldn't be a good car salesman. I would always ask a buyer of a Bronco Sport if they understood that there are two "Broncos" and this is the baby (can you say crossover?) version, not the one people are anxiously waiting for.

The Sport isn't bad on it's own and the grill with ESCAPE on it would have been cool too. It is sad that you know Ford may have made this decision because people would probably think they are buying THE Bronco. And then there are those who don't care, are informed (or not), and like the Bronco Sport. Good for them. Luckily those 23% who thought they were buying THE Bronco are not fully to blame...Ford has to take part of the blame too.

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will also give you this video over and over.