Sponsored

Why all the secrecy BN and OBL and Ford???

TheObiJuan

Wildtrak
First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feels like we're trying to extract secret files from the Pentagon most of the time. Granted, you don't want to be promoting stuff you can't do...but c'mon, we're creating a new community here of enthusiasts. And you treat us like mushrooms. I honestly don't get it. Stoke the fires!! C'mon, we dare you!! We want more pix, more videos, more....anything other than our lame speculations!
Again??? Again????

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s really not any major questions left.

You’re never going to get answers about why something wasn’t included or why something changed or anything like that.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems with the B6G following, Ford would wanna have a spokesperson here as well... unleash the Stig as an example. Send us some of these proprietary videos, pics, schedules... basically whatever BN gets. Y’all don’t wanna see the Stig ( helmet and driving suit included) showcasing some of this tech? Maybe I’m alone in this mindset but, without all the leaks from here my interest wouldn’t have been peaked as long as it has... and dare I say, maybe lost interest.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's there to question? They've release 2M pics, technical specs, videos, driver events. You want to get an oil analysis after 50k miles and you're pizzed they haven't provide one yet?
There's actually quite a bit we don't have solid answers on. Just speculation.

- Actual technical differences between the suspension options. Lots of hearsay, not a lot of facts.
- Official dimensions of various aspects of the vehicle rather than having to sneak a tape measure with us.
- Prices/availability/descriptions/pictures on nearly all of the accessories
- Does the High Instrument Panel/picatinny rail actually exist
- Does the Modular black hardtop come with a black grill and mirror caps or is that a longstanding error on the website
- How waterproof is the dash, really
- Fuel economy
- MY22 orders open date

I'm not stating that Ford has all of these numbers to release (MPGs/MY22 dates) but they have a bunch of them and no real reason not to make them public.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“What do you do with mushrooms?”
Can you be more specific on the type of mushroom?!? If its in the grocery store I am probably going to make a cream sauce and put it on type of meat/noodle. If its on a cow patty I am washing it and enjoying the next ~6 hours.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems with the B6G following, Ford would wanna have a spokesperson here as well... unleash the Stig as an example. Send us some of these proprietary videos, pics, schedules... basically whatever BN gets. Y’all don’t wanna see the Stig ( helmet and driving suit included) showcasing some of this tech? Maybe I’m alone in this mindset but, without all the leaks from here my interest wouldn’t have been peaked as long as it has... and dare I say, maybe lost interest.
They tried that. Poor @mike_at_ford got tarred and feathered the minute he showed his face. He’s still twitching when he hears his notifications go off on his phone.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be careful what you ask for, OP...

#RememberTheStig

Also, if there was a poll, this would be my choice:

Hey, speak for yourself! My speculations aren’t lame. They are differently abled! 😁

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Morels are rare and precious

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How exactly do other enthusiast sites get so much access to the Broncos unless they are associated to Ford?. ....My opinion is that they don't.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Morels grow right outside; easier to find than a new Bronco.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is definitely the enthusiast group, but no good deed goes unpunished for Ford. It took one response to get to the bitching about free top liners, if they talk about 22 my, 21 order holders will riot, people dog the Bronco Nation spokespeople mercilessly. All that for a sliver of the market (albeit the most passionate and best informed). I would like pics of the shift production from today, but even that would draw complaints I’m sure😆 Wrong models, waisting constrained resources, wrinkles in the seats, whatever.