Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are dreaming if you think dealers will have non-reserved stock anytime next year, except for a few that were ordered and not picked up for some reason, like financial or family problems, and those will have a huge ADM.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look I know every one is excited but i dont get whats the big hurry to go reserve one and get your name on a list when we dont know all the specs and packages and interior options. Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Broncoā€™s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall youā€™ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
Because we don't want to "settle" for a LOT car. We want to order it, the Series we want, with the features we want, with the accessories we want. It's like....would you want to settle for an arranged marriage by your parents or going out and finding the Woman of your dreams?!

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've never gotten the "reservations", it's just Ford marketing hype. It's just another SUV.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've never gotten the "reservations", it's just Ford marketing hype. It's just another SUV.
With the utmost respect, you're joking right? You post a comment on a forum full of rabid Bronco enthusiasts that it's "just another SUV" then you need to be banned from here for life.?????

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's been my plan for MANY years to buy a Bronco in summer of 2022 after my mortgage is paid off. As soon as it became obvious (a week after launch) that demand combined with pandemic challenges meant a good possibility of NO dealer stock until possibly 2023...
I am not risking the chance that when summer of 2022 rolls around I won't be able to get a Bronco, or will have to settle for some over-priced vehicle with none of what I want and stuff I don't need.

Even Jeep lots currently don't have the amount of inventory and variety of Wranglers that they had pre-pandemic. I would love to see Ford dealers completely covered in Broncos and Broncos driving on every street. But that may still be a few years away. Quite a few.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They're only making a limited amount of Broncos for MY21. If you didn't reserve, you don't get a Bronco next year. Simple as that really

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look I know every one is excited but i dont get whats the big hurry to go reserve one and get your name on a list when we dont know all the specs and packages and interior options. Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Broncoā€™s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall youā€™ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
Because I can order exactly what I want in the trim I want and I can get it "by" the time I want it:)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are dreaming if you think dealers will have non-reserved stock anytime next year, except for a few that were ordered and not picked up for some reason, like financial or family problems, and those will have a huge ADM.
You forgot about all the Cactus Gray's that are going to be left on the lot when people realize the minty green they ordered off of B&P is actually concrete gray. Then Ford & the dealership's new line will be: "You can have any color Bronco you want, as long as it is one of the 100 Cactus Gray's we have over here because the original reservation holder walked away from the misrepresented color."

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Broncoā€™s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall youā€™ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
Well this turned out to be a poor prediction back in July 2020, eh?

Be chillin' until 2023, be lookin' like...

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can save 3-4 K and get a Bronco in Sept/Oct of 2021. Personally I'm happy to pay up and get one in March of 2021.

To each their own.
you guys are dreaming if you think vehicles will be on the lot in Oct 2021. Ford won't even start shipping until mid-summer is my guess.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunate as the pandemic delays are, I'm nearing retirement and this will be my last new vehicle purchase, so I want to get it as early as possible to pay off the loan prior to my retirement income. Also, the New Bronco is possibly one of the last manual transmission vehicles that can be purchased within the next few years, outside of $100K performance cars.

Thinking dealers will be discounting off MSRP on New Broncos in MY 22 I think is unrealistic.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You forgot about all the Cactus Gray's that are going to be left on the lot when people realize the minty green they ordered off of B&P is actually concrete gray. Then Ford & the dealership's new line will be: "You can have any color Bronco you want, as long as it is one of the 100 Cactus Gray's we have over here because the original reservation holder walked away from the misrepresented color."
Cactus ? Grey is much sexier than "concrete slab".

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been waiting for a Bronco since it was first announced. I'm trying to limp into delivery in an F150 that is about past its prime. So a pre-order or reservation or whatever is just a chance to order a vehicle in the exact spec I would like.
Very similar situation for me, except rather than an F-150, Iā€™m riding an 11-year old sedan that is dependable, but one Iā€™ve been looking to upgrade for a few years.
Sponsored