First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Look I know every one is excited but i dont get whats the big hurry to go reserve one and get your name on a list when we dont know all the specs and packages and interior options. Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Bronco’s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall you’ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look I know every one is excited but i dont get whats the big hurry to go reserve one and get your name on a list when we dont know all the specs and packages and interior options. Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Bronco’s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall you’ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
because people like to be first. They want to have the coolest car in the culdasac. Which I don’t blame them. People have been waiting YEARS.

But it’s also so ford can get a better idea of what trims to make first.

mans helps generate some revenue.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been waiting for a Bronco since it was first announced. I'm trying to limp into delivery in an F150 that is about past its prime. So a pre-order or reservation or whatever is just a chance to order a vehicle in the exact spec I would like.

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do know enough about the specs and interior at this point, just not how much the options will cost or what accessories will be available (sounds like a lot though, like 200+ accessory options). The reservation is to get a spot in line on a particular base 'build' then you pick the other stuff later.

Sponsored

Imprezive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
x
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been waiting for a Bronco since it was first announced. I'm trying to limp into delivery in an F150 that is about past its prime. So a pre-order or reservation or whatever is just a chance to order a vehicle in the exact spec I would like.
I am also trying to limp my older car into the release date. Waiting another 6 months could cost me a few grand in repairs so worth it to me.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You don't know that. Ford might not fill the lots up like that, you may have a hard time finding a Bronco you want. Especially with Coronavirus DESTROYING vehicle sales right now.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Partly because I just want it yesterday. Life is short. Partly because my youngest boy has been promised my JKU when he turns 16 next May. It's perfect timing.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it's Irrational when you're right, I could wait, but something told me to say fuck it and be among the first!

I mean, it's that, a JL or find some preowned car, which there's nothing wrong with, but next year I was getting a toy and figured have a personalized one

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's annoying about the reservations is that the dealership doesn't have to sell you the car for MSRP. They can put a market adjustment on it and sell it to the highest bidder which is BS IMO. Unlike Tesla you are guaranteed to the vehicle at MSRP.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Welp, this didn't age well

Ford Bronco Why the Reservations? cersei-drinks-wine

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks