Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just dropped my tow package a week ago because it's been an ongoing constraint. I'll just get a Curt kit for $250 or so and install it myself :)

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if the hard top is such a problem they need to simply axe it for 4doors until the problem is solved

2 door people getting hosed non stop

hell i will order a best top

ship me the 2 door wrapped in plastic
My 2 door was built today. I think Ford is really pumping out Broncos now.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dropped ppf a while back.
Not dropping the other two.
Hey Ford, get rid of the constraints.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked to my dealer today. He said they are not building anything with the 2.7, Badlands trim, front locker, lux pkg., and tow.
In other words , mine isn’t getting built.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just talked to my dealer today. He said they are not building anything with the 2.7, Badlands trim, front locker, lux pkg., and tow.
me, reviewing the specs of my build:

Ford Bronco Removing these 3 constraints / commodities will improve your Bronco order’s chances of getting scheduled - says Ford 1638497263745

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Newp! I ordered a WildTrak hard top and that's what I'm getting. Probably inn MY23 but dammit I'm getting one! :D
Right there with ya. Wildtrack, with lux, tow package, and MIC top. Reserved 10/6/20 and now ordered twice. I ain’t changing anything at this point.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it is nuts, but I really am starting to believe this entire thing is a way to provide the ability to make money by ADM to assist dealers to offset the loss of earnings due to the lack of vehicles for sale. I mean how difficult can it be to have tow package parts? As far as the MIC fiasco, Ford should be ashamed. No excuse at all for the tops.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This memo was sent to Ford dealers today to help guide customers improve their chances of getting their Bronco order scheduled.

To improve a customer's chance of getting their order scheduled, we recommend they consider making the following adjustments based on our most constrained commodities:
Remove From Order And Install Later (part #'s listed below - must be ordered via parts department):
  • Paint Protection Film (nationally capacity is 2% vs. 14% order mix)
    • Alternative: Paint Protection Film (Part #VM2DZ-2120000-A)
  • Trailer Tow (national capacity is 31% vs. 62% order mix)
    • Alternative: Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) & Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A)
  • MIC Hard Top (switch to soft top w/ prep kit on 4 door)
@Ford What do we have to remove to keep dealers from marking these things up when they arrive? All dealerships in Hawaii are marking up at least $6K for a 4dr Base and $12,900 a Badlands. Forget a Wild one... looking at $20K+

From where I'm sitting, waiting for the MIC may be my only chance of getting close to MSRP. By then there will be a lot more Broncos already sold so I can get a used one or one that got turned down on the mainland... then I'm only looking at $3K to $4K ship it here.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh… Don’t know what compromises to make anymore. Already dropped the hard top with plans to get a Bestop.

Currently have tow package on my order, but don’t currently have a vehicle with a tow package so is it that big of deal to drop? Plus, whenever I have needed a trailer I’ve rented from uhaul and they specifically say they will not rent to an SUV with a soft top on their website.

So would I be holding out for something I’d end up never using?

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And drink…
Sponsored