First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read a little closer what was posted by OP later. Was not short ordered. RESERVED Oct 2020. You may think that is short, but at this point, it is a long time.

Agreed, but @M&M Beer said that before the OP wrote when his reservation was. Wish people would post ALL the relevant facts in the original post, or at least have them in their signature like most of us do.
I understand everyones frustration. Still no need to hate on anyone getting their Bronco no matter how long they have waited
Sponsored

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yet every time a manufacturer goes to a no haggle pricing model people reject it. Only reason people are so upset now is because the whole barter system is working against them for once.
It has always worked against them.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crazy you don't have it in writing .
There's a lot of dealers that won't put anything like that in writing, and there's a lot of us that never imagined needing to get MSRP put into writing.

For me, verbal agreement was enough. I think it comes down to trust, if you can't trust your verbal agreement, than nothing will really be enough and you need to do business with someone else

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just baffles me when buyers do not get the purchase price in writing at the time of the order.
Oh yes, we know you are completely baffled, and also condescending to someone going through disappointment right now.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on the person. Ive hired attorneys on principle and the money involved wasnt significant at all. Id lose 15k just to make sure they dont make it.
Wow that sounds like a miserable way to go through life.

Sponsored

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When i made my reservation, Ford told me how much the vehicle i selected cost. I paid the $100 and Ford assigned me a dealer based on my zip code. Back then, i didnt even know i had a choice. I think my dealer is a good one, but i guess i will find out in a couple weeks when she gets delivered.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When i made my reservation, Ford told me how much the vehicle i selected cost. I paid the $100 and Ford assigned me a dealer based on my zip code. Back then, i didnt even know i had a choice. I think my dealer is a good one, but i guess i will find out in a couple weeks when she gets delivered.
Congratulations and good luck. Keep in mind most deals go forward seemlessly. If you want peace of mind, go down there, bring some coffee or something and shoot the breeze for 5 minutes with your sales guy. Make friends now.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dana

Outer Banks
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
nobody is getting an attorney involved over 15k. unfortunately it is under the threshold of what is worth spending money on legal. Add a zero and maybe. the most efficient way is to offer some sort of ADM and simply say that you are active on a bronco forum. They can do the math.
Is this really necessary? You don't need to kick a person when they are down. Geesh.
nobody is getting an attorney involved over 15k. unfortunately it is under the threshold of what is worth spending money on legal. Add a zero and maybe. the most efficient way is to offer some sort of ADM and simply say that you are active on a bronco forum. They can do the math.
Is this really necessary? You don't need to kick a person when they are down. Geesh.
Dear Southern Girl, dont you dare scold me over the immature and unprofessional conduct of a wannabe Bronco owner, one who places an "order" and doesn't bother to get a purchase agreement with a transaction price. This thread is absolutely ridiculous, the timing of the Bronco introduction during a pandemic which disrupted most supply chains, coupled with a very strong demand has created a supply/demand curve which is insane. I know of a situation where a friend went looking for an abandoned retail order and found a dealer with a 4 door OB nicely equipped who demanded $5k over MSRP, a number my friend gladly accepted, Bronco came in, deal was done at +$5K and my friend promptly listed it online and resold it for a cool $10K profit above his cost. Who is the guilty party here, my friend, the $5k over dealer, or the ultimate customer who spent big bucks and got what he wanted?

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There's a lot of dealers that won't put anything like that in writing, and there's a lot of us that never imagined needing to get MSRP put into writing.

For me, verbal agreement was enough. I think it comes down to trust, if you can't trust your verbal agreement, than nothing will really be enough and you need to do business with someone else
A carpet cleaning job is OK for a verbal agreement . A 50K vehicle purchase needs a signature to lock it down .

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Details please. I will be dealing with same situation here shortly. I'm a day one reservation holder I don't have a sing agreement but I know it's not much these day's but I have their word to honor msrp an order with the msrp amount and text saying they will honor msrp but you never know these day's. Hopefully it doesn't come to me needing the community to light a fire under them. So post your reservation information as long as you ordered you should get msrp.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A carpet cleaning job is OK for a verbal agreement . A 50K vehicle purchase needs a signature to lock it down .
I hear you. I'm just of the mind that I won't deal with anyone, even on a large purchase, that a handshake agreement doesn't work. There's a large dealership near here that probably could have got me a Bronco faster, but I had a bad feeling about the place for multiple reasons, and I walked.

Never feel bad about walking away.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

*The professional car buyers have entered the chat*

Don't feel bad about not having a signed purchase agreement. I've bought plenty of vehicles throughout the years and have never had or needed one for any of my vehicles. Unless you lurk on this forum constantly or are one of these self proclaimed PhD's in car negotiation, it's not something you'd expect to do.

Try and work it out with the dealer, call Ford corporate, make a Twitter to hit up Levine. The review bombs seem to have mixed results, so sick with that as a last ditch effort.

Scummy dealers will do scummy things, and unfortunately with the car market right now they hold power to do so.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always enjoy reading all the jackass comments blaming somebody because someone else canā€™t keep their word. Itā€™s kind of like blaming the wife for not keeping the husband happy enough so he felt the urge to cheat.

I remember the last guy that shamed people and got bent over the very next week even with his ā€œsignedā€ agreement. Yaā€™ll better hope that doesnā€™t happen to you because you wonā€™t get any sympathy from me or likely anyone else here.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It just baffles me when buyers do not get the purchase price in writing at the time of the order.
*The professional car buyers have entered the chat*

Don't feel bad about not having a signed purchase agreement. I've bought plenty of vehicles throughout the years and have never had or needed one for any of my vehicles. Unless you lurk on this forum constantly or are one of these self proclaimed PhD's in car negotiation, it's not something you'd expect to do.

Try and work it out with the dealer, call Ford corporate, make a Twitter to hit up Levine. The review bombs seem to have mixed results, so sick with that as a last ditch effort.

Scummy dealers will do scummy things, and unfortunately with the car market right now they hold power to do so.
I agree. This is my first ordered vehicle. I ordered when order banks first opened up, way before I heard the term ADM. I had a DORA that had the price on it and it never occurred to me to get it signed so I donā€™t get a crazy markup. Maybe the people calling first-time orderers like me who donā€™t get signatures idiots have been around the block a few times and know better. Iā€™m getting mine at MSRP because I donā€™t have a shady dealer
Sponsored