First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the Bronco, I have 3, but every single one that came off the lot had 5 issues right off the lot, quality and fit and finish and cheap plasticky feel, there is much to be desired here, I've heard it all with the defensive nature of the folks here, sure yes, its a beautiful attractive car, but its got lots and lots of quality issues. Come on Ford, the really bad part about it is that the Ford dealer culture is really really bad, customer service has departed !! If i used the excuses these guys use on my customers I'd be out of business ! I have one for me one for my wife and one I got lucky and am going to sell to make some money ! Best part of this is I sold both my 2016 Toyota 4runners for what I paid for them Including my TRD Pro ! I don't believe in keeping cars too long and like to have fun with them for a while and then move on. My next purchase is likely going to be a VW BUZZ or VW Scout, Electric.

What are the issues ... here is a SHORT list, body panels on all three are misaligned most noticeably front hood, and also rear door areas. Soft top is a fiasco, its interesting that it even works, but over time I see lots of issues. Hard Top looks clunky, Windows rattle bullshit ... OMG all 3 come on Ford ! Doors have adjustment issues have trouble closing easily, all three have this issue. Radio is a disaster, all sorts of bugs ! I have the 8" and 12" screen 12" is worse ! Buggy software ! Can we talk about the dash can you get any cheaper ? OMG ! The gauges ! WTF ! Ford ! Leakage in the cabin from A/C condensation after first three months. Paint blemishes in the paint process not fixable !

The way I looked at it after I got my first one, is this, I got a lot of equity in the car and probably will have for another 2 years, lets see how this car does over time it might make up for the lack of quality in observable areas, and be a reliable driver, that would be a saving grace.

The funny part is I can sell them in my area way more than what I paid ! I do love the cars looks not many cars come close ... it is one of the most beautiful new cars to hit the road ... Amen ...

I feel more people need to be honest about their true inner feelings and not mask them its the only way Ford will improve the quality, this car could really be a hit in a much larger market if they fixed just a few things, its not hard, but my guess its a cultural thing that has just departed in many American car companies, they have lost the concept of quality, its about being proud of something you built ! When I drive the Bronco I feel good but there is an undercurrent feeling that the people that built this car just did not care enough to go that little extra mile to make it great !
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d assume the only buyers remorse would be on trim or options. It’s an awesome truck

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was slightly remorseful today while at work. Mainly because I dropped 50k in cash, and financed 22k on a vehicle. That’s a lot of money for my family, and it’s nuts I bought a NEW vehicle. The Bronco was 300% more than my last vehicle. But then after work, jumped in, turned the dial to sport, let apple car play bump some 80’s hair rock, and picked up the kids from day care. I love my Diamond Sparkle.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No gripes, and I love her aesthetics. Oh, and she wheels like a champ.
No regrets
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? A396DC51-2CC0-4DA0-9E2D-2D20DB366246

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the Bronco, I have 3, but every single one that came off the lot had 5 issues right off the lot, quality and fit and finish and cheap plasticky feel, there is much to be desired here, I've heard it all with the defensive nature of the folks here, sure yes, its a beautiful attractive car, but its got lots and lots of quality issues. Come on Ford, the really bad part about it is that the Ford dealer culture is really really bad, customer service has departed !! If i used the excuses these guys use on my customers I'd be out of business ! I have one for me one for my wife and one I got lucky and am going to sell to make some money ! Best part of this is I sold both my 2016 Toyota 4runners for what I paid for them Including my TRD Pro ! I don't believe in keeping cars too long and like to have fun with them for a while and then move on. My next purchase is likely going to be a VW BUZZ or VW Scout, Electric.

What are the issues ... here is a SHORT list, body panels on all three are misaligned most noticeably front hood, and also rear door areas. Soft top is a fiasco, its interesting that it even works, but over time I see lots of issues. Hard Top looks clunky, Windows rattle bullshit ... OMG all 3 come on Ford ! Doors have adjustment issues have trouble closing easily, all three have this issue. Radio is a disaster, all sorts of bugs ! I have the 8" and 12" screen 12" is worse ! Buggy software ! Can we talk about the dash can you get any cheaper ? OMG ! The gauges ! WTF ! Ford ! Leakage in the cabin from A/C condensation after first three months. Paint blemishes in the paint process not fixable !

The way I looked at it after I got my first one, is this, I got a lot of equity in the car and probably will have for another 2 years, lets see how this car does over time it might make up for the lack of quality in observable areas, and be a reliable driver, that would be a saving grace.

The funny part is I can sell them in my area way more than what I paid ! I do love the cars looks not many cars come close ... it is one of the most beautiful new cars to hit the road ... Amen ...

I feel more people need to be honest about their true inner feelings and not mask them its the only way Ford will improve the quality, this car could really be a hit in a much larger market if they fixed just a few things, its not hard, but my guess its a cultural thing that has just departed in many American car companies, they have lost the concept of quality, its about being proud of something you built ! When I drive the Bronco I feel good but there is an undercurrent feeling that the people that built this car just did not care enough to go that little extra mile to make it great !
It’s funny I’d never experienced quality control issues with any vehicle I bought in my life, until I ordered a Tesla model Y and received one of the first built ones of that model. Talk about QC. I lost count of how many times they’ve had to come out to fox something (they have mobile repair). I really hope my 22 won’t suffer from quality control issues. I am mildly concerned about road noise and speaker quality, as these are two complaints I see online all the time. I’m hoping neither is an issue for me. More than anything in really love the look of the Sasquatch

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep I listened to the hype put my money where my mouth is and waited shittin myself that it wouldn't be all that, now I can't wait to get off work just for that 20 min drive home 😍😍😍😍😍😍

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s funny I’d never experienced quality control issues with any vehicle I bought in my life, until I ordered a Tesla model Y and received one of the first built ones of that model. Talk about QC. I lost count of how many times they’ve had to come out to fox something (they have mobile repair). I really hope my 22 won’t suffer from quality control issues. I am mildly concerned about road noise and speaker quality, as these are two complaints I see online all the time. I’m hoping neither is an issue for me. More than anything in really love the look of the Sasquatch
Interesting I never liked the Tesla not even though it has what I would consider good looks but something about it is offsetting to me.

Road noise from tires is not a big deal, the car with a softop does have noise, and with the top off also its great until about 40 MPH then noise gets up there ... Hard top is a little better but not much better than the soft. The whole radio cluster is a disaster super buggy and I mean super ! There is an issue right now when the music starts to play it stops for 1 second then plays again this happens every time you turn on the radio, this is likely poor programming to give the radio priority while its computer is doing other things ... just a guess. I have teh Lux package and the sound in that guy is a disaster, BO sound system, bass is way too much and you can't seem to adjust it out ... its just not a very well tuned radio. with my softop the sound is not so great, but on the other hand with a hard top the sound with the standard sound system IMO sounds great !

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
In my personal opinion, if you opt for the lux package, the interior is just as nice as most luxury vehicles.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like you saying the Bronco is crap and Ford sucks but you bought 3 of them .

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My credit card and bank acocunt does. I don't though.

Yep I listened to the hype put my money where my mouth is and waited shittin myself that it wouldn't be all that, now I can't wait to get off work just for that 20 min drive home 😍😍😍😍😍😍
My Bronco has made me do a lot of things but shitting myself isn't one of them. At least not yet.

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
Oddly enough (perhaps I am an outlier here) but compared to my 2000 Wrangler and my 2006 Highlander, My 2021 Bronco IS A LUXURY VEHICLE to me. Never have had Carplay, a 12" Screen, etc. Ignorance is bliss.

Delight

Big Bend
First Name
Delight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Zero regrets:p, got the '21 4dr Big Bend with some upgrades and still love it after 11 months and 17,000 miles!!!! I drive it daily and use it to haul, tow, light off road, etc.

ZERO problems other than some self imposed bent brackets when removing the back roof...good news was I could bend the brackets back w/vice to original shape!! Love it that most parts are replaceable, fixable, removable, etc.!!

It has the version 2 roof and no complaints.

I do wish the interior plastic (doors, cargo area) didn't scratch so easy...oh well, figure there will be a solution at some point.

Stock tires are too slick in rain...but will replace with more appropriate tires w/lift after they wear out.

Still feel shocked/stupid I paid retail for a car the first time in my life!:mad:

Note: not having the complaints about body fit or radio issues....I use an Amazon wireless charging pad that works very nicely.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I personally couldn't justify the $20K difference between a Base and a Wildtrak.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The defects are now bothering me and the time I have to spend at the dealer to prove the drive train noise when it's very hot- serious transfer case issue possibly- the sound is coming from there. I have only driven it 1600 miles in 6 months and it has that issue and also the windshield recall.

More problems that I'd like....after waiting almost 2 years.

Well at least I should get my money back if I offload it but then someone else will get that drivetrain noise that is so very difficult to detect. I traded in a very reliable Silverado I owned for 2 years without a single defect, never even been to the dealership in 2 years, I did the maintenance.

If it had no defects I would not feel this way. Event he windshield recall is OK, the transfer case issue is really bad.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No regrets, but after having mine for four months, I noticed the back passenger door is misaligned by at least 1/16 of an inch. Of course this was after I had graphics installed down the side. If Ford does fix it, I will have to go by back to the shop to align the graphics. Terrible QC at FORD.
Sponsored