Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Um, noooo

I would feel really bad for someone who did though. Going through the wait and then to get and not like it.
I highly doubt there are many (if at all) that don't like the vehicle. I can see the remorse being of a financial nature, perhaps he/she determined the vehicle, while awesome, doesn't fit his/her lifestyle - you'd hope that wouldn't happen with all the time we've had to think about it. But, I'm sure it's out there.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
None and Iā€™m positive Iā€™ll be the proud owner of a Bronco for the rest of my days. FWIW, the OBX below I picked up 4/14 is my first Ford and when my 7.20.20 reservation gets scheduled, it will be my second. Iā€™m keeping both Broncos. :)

Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? CB920FC2-A175-450A-81B0-0AAD729B7D18
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? FA47F0D5-D8D4-4467-8258-D02777B4990D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buyers remorse that I didn't add more options. I definitely should of got the modular front bumper.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen people bitch about it. Iā€™m not sure what they were expecting with an open top vehicle. My only gripe is all the plastic on the inside.
That's your only gripe? I would think the mismatched checkerboard MIC top on your FE would be top of the list. Has that been replaced with a MIC 2.0, yet?

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's your only gripe? I would think the mismatched checkerboard MIC top on your FE would be top of the list. Has that been replaced with a MIC 2.0, yet?
It is a 2.0, built 10/25/21. When I take it in for a oil change Iā€™ll have it addressed. I know itā€™ll get fixed so it doesnā€™t bother me. Oh, one of my rear doors is rubbing on the rocker like people have been reporting Iā€™m sure it just needs adjusted. Things that can be corrected donā€™t bother me, but a chincy interior does.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buyers remorse that I didn't add more options. I definitely should of got the modular front bumper.
Same hereā€¦.I told myself I didnā€™t need it and Iā€™d go aftermarket because Iā€™ll probably like something better. Honestly nothing has caught my eye yet and the more I see the modular bumper the more I like it Lol. Iā€™ve been looking for a decent priced one with no luck yetā€¦

BRONCBOY21

Base
First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what reason(s)? What are you doing about it?
No buyers remorse per say just wish i would have been able to option more on my model i have a base sasquatch and didn't want all of the other luxury features except the larger screen i wish i could have optioned that in along with all of the exterior cameras then it truly would have been my perfect vehicle but i will live without it and love it just as much fits my needs perfectly.